Transjitter: Ibitsu na Karada

@Nami
"What a lovely person you must be."

Hah, "incel". Is repurposing chic buzzwords as insults really the best you can do?

(it most certainly is, because you're incapable of generating an original thought of your own)

Well, life's too short to be dealing with useful idiots like you, so do fuck off you hypocritical twat. Go back preaching to the choir, because you're never convincing anyone of anything - you're too dumb for that. Blocked.

edit: inb4 you get triggered and report, because judging by where and how you comment, you're self-important, deluded, and above all, simply boring peron. that doesn't give you the monopoly on spitting out 'insults' though, lackluster and unimaginative as they might happen to be.

does anyone know where it is possible to read raws? Because no matter how hard I look, I can't find them: /

Fed-Kun's army
These comments are all over the place lmao. Anyhow the categories box on mangaupdates contains the Attempted Rape tag so I wonder what that's all about

Ooh, this looks to be promising! I can't wait for future releases. It's rare to see a story about gender bending tackling on extremely serious issues like this.

Gonna drop this, not really my cup of tea when it comes to both genderswap or gender identity. Shun is a dick, the guy that Shun has a crush on is a dick, Yuka is a dick. They all want one of the other two's literal or proverbial dick, but don't want the third's literal or proverbial dick.

I won't judge anyone that decides to read a manga with a love story that's worse than Twilight and 50 shades combined, but with characters 7000000000000 times worse than anyone written into those two series.

Not fan of gender swap but art seems good and wanted try a new manga
Finally after chapter 3 I drop it
Story Gettin darker and darker and characters seem bad

This is dark.

I'm used to how cheap genderswap is in hentai and even some mainstream, but this is the most brutal deconstruction of the trope I've seen, ever.

Also, people ought to read about gender dysphoria and mental complications related to one's sexual orientation.

Thanks a lot to @genderbenderbb2 for working on this, I'll be following it.

Dex-chan lover
This is edgy, the characters are overreacting to everything and the drama is cheap. Great art though.

It's edgy and cheap....

...but it got much more depth and edge than the piles of isekai trash I'm reading rn.
( ̄□ ̄;)

Why not, I'll stick along for the ride. 3 chapters so far isn't too hard to swallow.

Ufi

this manga is just okay really, i dont really like these types of dramatic shits but imma see where it goes

@nonameanonymous82435
Elon musk is good
Neongenesis is overated
Being trans and gay is different
Im a feminist
Fedoras are unattractive
And *you're* vocabulary is *quiet* good *dont* you think?

@ufi
I bet yours and that other pest's pussies smell.

Play low effort bait, win no effort bait. You can keep talking, but it will be a monologue from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread