Trap Heroine - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Why couldn't I see a bulge in his pubic place? Is his penis that smol or does he wear sth to politely hide it like in Bra Girl?

Dex-chan lover
So the Trap comes from a rich household I guess? he doesn't make chores, he doesn't know how to take care of himself and he wasn't going to attend that school... And he's not getting much allowance.

damn idk if I should continue to read or drop it ... Its a very similar situation as Hatsukoi Zombie until i have full proof that he is a she I won't drop it but if he does actually end up being a guy i'll stick around a little bit to see what happens

Group Leader
Just realised there's a typo in one of the last pages. efore instead of the proper "Before". I apologise for this mistake, I should've taken better notice earlier before uploading.

@Diukes Interesting I hope that whatever ends up happening that it won't feel forced or stupid but we shall see what happens :)

Dex-chan lover
Why do they even bother introducing 'rivals' or whatever like that when it's obvious from the first page that co-protag has long won ?

Double-page supporter
If I was in this situation some how I’d probably start bapping him on the head for that stuff until he stopped or said he actually liked me

Users who are viewing this thread