Trap Heroine - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Summer Vacation

Power Uploader
So why exactly has that genderfag that was first all about “gender roles this, gender roles that, gender roles are so important” changed so much so suddenly?

Is that going to be revealed, or do we simply have to accept it?

Dex-chan lover
Okay, the whole deal with Third-Wheeling Hozuki, the Jealous Reindeer is way beyond old at this point. Also, pretty sure that's a dangling shaft on page 26. I'd say definitely male.

Power Uploader
@dethduck
I doubt the story would reveal so easily what his gender is, however.
It's more or less the point of the story that we can't be certain that he's male.

I'll say one thing, however: it feels as if implausibly flat 17 year old females are such a common trope that the fans have forgotten how rare it is in real life. That chest alone should amount to 99% certainty that he's male, but since implausibly flat females walk around every day, people have had their minds altered, it seems.

I don't understand now, he so insists he's a boy and wants to be manly but then wears a swimsuit with frills

Dex-chan lover
There are so many critical comments on here about kohinata. Chill the fuck out please. Also can that one bitch PLEASE go away.

I wish Hozuki would take her knives and take off running, """""tragically""""" stumbling and stabbing herself in the neck.

This is getting boring, did the mangaka only thought about a girly boy and is improvising the rest with drama? It seems forced, everything

Users who are viewing this thread