Trapped in a Webnovel as a Good for Nothing - Ch. 1

I was like... *Uhh* And i search over internet and saw the money gun... Feel like i miss some knowledge...

uh oh, another one of those “yaoi bait but they aint actually gay”

dunno how i feel about this one, chief

Lol I love it when TLs put a "its not a bl or yaoi" thingy. Its like they are warning people but dont realize that most people who end uo flocking to such series WISH the series was bl or yaoi 😂

The ORV nostalgia is strong in this one. Kim Dojun may as well be Yoo Jonghyuk and Kim Dokja's long lost son 😂

Double-page supporter
I find it ironic when Scanlator teams had to remind the readers that the book they're scanlating isn't BL/Yaoi/Yuri etc. Even if they aren't we readers still ship them regardless ahhahaha. That's what our boundless imagination is for. But that's a great job on your part, so I say thanks for the diligent reminders. We sometimes stray from the path often X"D

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the little QC note at the end. I was about to drop this if I saw any gay nonsense.

If it's action manhwa then I wouldn't want it to be BL (even though I also read romance BL,too). So thank you very much for the end note, it made me wanna continue reading more. I like this kind of plot anyway. Thank you for your hard work.

I'm already lovin' it cause the concept is similar to ORV, lol. Thank you so much for the translation!

HAHAHA, that QC Note though... XDDD

Fed-Kun's army
When he is facing forward his nose looks fine but when he faces side ways his nose looks too pointy. Idk why but it angers me.

Dex-chan lover
THanks for the note at the end, the artstyle really had me worried.

Users who are viewing this thread