Trapped in a Webnovel as a Good for Nothing - Ch. 35

So far we are 35 chapters in and the MC hasn't obtained a female love intrest. maybe he never will

@Spicykun I think it's okay for now. But I think that he will meet his love interest in a dungeon. Just speculation though.

The novel tags dont mention any romance so i hope there wont be any surprise romance drama (unless BL romantic interest dojin but one could only wish u__u). Im surprised by how much i enjoy this series and if its gen, all the better!! Thanks for the translations!!

Fed-Kun's army
lmao that guy is SO obsessed with mc, how can you not ship it

that aside, i hope mc finds a way to save his big brother. he's too nice i don't want him to die aaaaa ALSO IF HE COULD HEAL HIM... WHAT A FORMIDABLE ALLY HE'D BE... although he's already gotten one formidable ally without realizing it, with that guy wiling to go to his side after his master's death... but if mc manages to save him that's TWO formidable allies plus all his hyung's resources!!! IT'S A GOOD DEAL

thank you for the update, this story is so interesting

@mammaria Why would you ship him? He is creepy, toxic, manipulative, and overly obsessive towards the MC. He is a villain.

Users who are viewing this thread