Tricks Dedicated to Witches - Ch. 22 - Witches’ Sabbath

Group Leader
that's such a stupid line of thinking from the bad guy...
anyway.
Dropping this.

Dex-chan lover
The villain may want power, he may just be a psychopath with a love for showmanship, or he may have some other motive that he's not gonna reveal because it's only the 22nd chapter. Either way, this is one of the more unique (isekais? Time traveling?) manga I've read so I will trudge through the harem, the ecchi, and the suspension of disbelief for most of the magic tricks. And to be fair, the tricks are very entertaining.

Dex-chan lover
@vannn yeah.... but anyone would mistaken this as isekai in first chapter, so he acting like isekai protagonist isn't totally wrong.

in fact, this is reincarnation right

Contributor
Hmm, I wonder how far on the future he’s from. Is the industrial revolution thing implying that he’s from that time period 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
Thank god, it actually clarified it. I'd be hella pissed if he was just a "era genius" lol

Fed-Kun's army
Well, I've been waiting for romantic development in this manga, but there's no significant development I can tell from the story up to now.

And now, it feels like it can be a harem manga in any second and I'm afraid that this will be another manga with non-romantic harem cliche

Aggregator gang
@iykoou if you have not noticed it's not a manga about romance. even if it will have any romance in it, it will never take a center stage.

Fed-Kun's army
Well i mean when the evil priest guy did the pressure thing on the other priests, the first thing i thought of was 'hypnosis'

Dex-chan lover
so is the priest dude one of those ecoterrorists or something? His plan to prevent the industrial revolution would only work if they could control all of asia too as it had countries probably the closest to it after European countries

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax yeah ikr, did Asia just somehow vanish? Because change and evolution will always come, his effort will only be able to push it back a bit further at most.

I still don’t get Pietro’s motivation. Does he just like killing women??? Why?

Users who are viewing this thread