Trinity Wonder - Vol. 3 Ch. 97

"No group" because I'm just releasing this series to finish it since the other group was lazying around pretty hard.
--
I saw a comment from one of the scanlators saying they were being forced to stay in the group and this last chapter they released was edited by the owner of the group and it was pretty rushed so I assume the owner is just trying to make money off of the staff without doing work himself since the comment also mentioned that the owner was barely around himself.
--
"I'm just co-owner, the owner is like barely even with us. I resigned a long time ago, but he refuse to let me leave until someone else comes along." -NibbPower

@Trinity_Wonder1212 wow thats fucked up on so many levels. thank you for doing this, you are awesome! this series gets hate since people think the breaker 3 was put on hold because of it but if you look past that its a pretty good little story. nothing amazing but compared to most isekai its refreshing and i doubt this series is what stopped the author from doing breaker 3, he probably just wanted a break from it for a while. it blows my mind how some scanlators could be making more than the mangaka they translate which according to google is around 35k a year which after expenses is even less, jaminis box is a big offender.

Group Leader
@Trinity_wonder1212 I know you are some guy who is keen to snipe. So don't give reasons for your misdeeds. It was renascencescans who picked up the project when no one was willing to. Because there were some fellow members who liked the series. You wanna work on the series and complete it be my guest. But don't accuse me or my team of money laundering cuz we are not the guys who beg for money. We work on scanlating stuff so that others can read them rather than waiting. And this is not a full time job we have lives too. We do it on our free time. Also, if u would have come to us and said that you will finish the series yourself, we wouldn't have stopped you. Even after you released your first chapter I personally msged you but you were the guy who couldn't even hold a conversation. So just shut up and don't be an ahole.
I normally wouldn't have said anything. But you got on my nerves when you said we were money laundering. So just stop running your mouth cuz it's smelly like shit.

Aren't you literally banned from the /r/manga subreddit for selling chapters on patreon under renascense scans? "But don't accuse me or my team of money laundering"
Even if you can't get it to work and only get 22 dollars, doesn't mean you're not trying.
WJYh4aA.png

LYCFaih.png

Sources:
https://www.patreon.com/renascencescans
https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/wiki/banned_scanlator_sites
P.S.: I wasn't even the one that talked about money directly, it was the other fella"@whodoo", learn to read. All I said was that you were forcing staff to keep working in order to keep releasing chapters, most likely for money, which was what your "co-owner" said "but he refuse to let me leave until someone else comes along".

idk all the details i just heard that meraki was possibly making 1500 a month from solo leveling alone from ads on their site and jamini translates some of the biggest manga out today like one piece or mha and obviously runs ads as well. btw i was speaking in general terms and not trying to vilify renascence scans in any way and maybe op is the bad guy in this situation idk i dont pay attention to scanlation drama its just the lengths some people go to to siphon money away from creators is sad.

Group Leader
oops. edited cuz i was wrong about something, but you're heavily overestimating what these groups earn @whodoo

Group Leader
@Trinity_wonder1212 we don't give early chaps to anyone now. It's been more than 4 months since we used to patron to give any benefits. And how do you think that the website runs or we get raws if there is no one to pay for. And yes we do keep patron cuz some the readers asked us to put it. But we never asked the readers to give us money in anyway. And we don't put ads in our website. So shut the shit up and don't try to have a debate. Ahole.
And the co-owner is someone who helps out a lot of scans. It's her wish if she wants to leave or not. I don't have any strings attached to keep her in my group. She is there since the beginning of the scans.
And it was you who said I make money from making my staff work. You can join the group and ask anyone regarding the money matters. Don't try to find a reason which is not there to justify your means. AHOLE

yall are salty af. why didnt you guys release these chapters before this if you already finished them?

The raws cost literally a few cents, what are you talking about?
And since you are so slow, it's not like you're spending hundreds of cents.
"And how do you think that the website runs or we get raws if there is no one to pay for."
--
Unless you pay staff there's no reason to have early access patreon or ads or other ways to make money except if it's for yourself.

Group Leader
I never said I finished nor did I say my team releases them faster. You wanna make the releases be my guest. As I said this before also. All this happened cuz some random guy came and releases the chaps. And accuses that we are money laundering. And the raws for this particular series might be some few cents but we work on more than 15 manga series. Add it up you illiterate fool.
Just shut the hell up and don't try to argue. Since you don't have the courage to come clean and releasing stuff on your double account.

@justabhi11 what are you so mad about? you took forever. (s)he took up the series and translated it for free. she didn't take your money. you are obviously either too busy or too disinterested in this series to do it at a reasonable pace.
Why should he have to either work for you or make some deals with you at all?! (s)he didn't steal your translations, nor your cleaned raws. he took the raws and did all the work to put it up here for free.
Say thank you that he took some work off of your shoulders and stop complaining! Especially if you claim to not get any additional money (as in, you only take enough money to cover the expenses) for your translations.

oh, btw.: no-one here accused you of money laundering!!! only of getting more money out of it than the actual mangaka. that's not money laundering.

@Trinity_Wonder1212 Thank you very much!

Group Leader
@RKBock I am mad cuz he accused me/my team for taking money. I didn't even say a word when he released the chaps. Cuz I don't mind someone taking the series when me and my team are not able to release them. But he took the series and badmouthing me with some fake name. Thats not tolerable.

Users who are viewing this thread