Truth Weavers - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

This story is pretty good.

Change the title of the manga into English, if you're going to use the English title in the credits page there is no reason to use romanization in the title. Stop being retarded.

Group Leader
@akthrowaiz This manga (and the novel) hasn't been localised yet, so there is no official English title. "Madou no Keifu" can be literally translated to "Lineage of Sorcery", which is a bit different from Truth Weavers. So I will continue using the Japanese name in the mean time.

Power Uploader
@luckytin I do think that whenever the author and publisher themselves choose to run an English title in the covers of a manga, as they did here, it's perfectly fine for said title to stand as the English official one, given that a localised, licensed version may never come into being.

Which doesn't excuse akthrowaiz for being so rude about it, of course.

Thanks for the quality uploads!

Hopefully, y'all don't drop it and it dodges the axe.

Double-page supporter
@akthrowaiz Imagine calling someone “retarded” over something as dumb as that, especially when you wouldn’t say a thing in real life. You’d cry if someone laid their hands on you.

@liquidsword why wouldn't I say it in real life? And what's up with that weird "you'd cry" crap, does it make you feel better by imagining people weaker than you? Stop being retarded.

Aggregator gang
My man has 3 brain cells. Why would you leave that letter in plain sight like that.. Lmao

This chapter was great. I really liked how it depicted the inner struggles of a teacher with a problematic student. Considering giving up, then feeling disgusted at your own selfishness...
As a young teacher myself, I can very much relate.

Users who are viewing this thread