Trying Out Alchemy After Being Fired as an Adventurer! Frontier Settling? No Problem, Leave It to Me! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A Story of Feeling How Nice it…

Dex-chan lover
Whoa after so many months. Thanks for I could read this before passing on to the afterlife

Dex-chan lover
.... Yep, that's definitely alchemy, no doubt.

Damn, what if they were friendly orcs just minding their own business, completely willing to help out humans in these plentiful lands?

Ah, well. Is orc meat good?

Fed-Kun's army
The manga subtitle supposed to be "Developing Remote Region? Kay, Leave It to Me!". Can you guys edit it?
Btw, you guys didn't translate other texts near the leg on the chapter title page. I thought there was 2 texts near the leg.
And, as I said, "Henkyou" here means "Remote Region," not the village.
For Leefan, I think it is Leafan(judging by SAO's "Riifa" localized as "Leafa"). Not sure about this one though.
Pls check and edit the translation quality. Ch 2 TL is really bad, even ch 1 is way lot better. I mean, translating "Henkyou Kaitaku "as "Kaitaku Village" is just hell wrong. Not just that, so many wrong translations too. Ch 3 is definitely better than ch 2, but still alternating a lot of lines to different meanings.

Sorry for harsh wording. I want you guys to notice this and fix the content to better(including ch 2 if possible). Please fix it, since this series deserves it.

hey @AsakaraYoruto thanks for your feedback we'll try working on fixing these issues - our group's working hard after some big changes were made the previous TLs are now no longer here and we're working on releasing better quality translations and fixing the previous tls mistakes

Dex-chan lover
This is just pure ass, brain rot, trash. It tries to be serious at times, such as with Kyle and the emotional speeches, but then it just falls into pure nonsense, shoving Japanese-specific tropes that are shoved into this medieval European setting. Add on that there will never be any conflict of importance because he just magic woo, is able to use his awesome abilities to do whatever.

It's cheap and bad.

Users who are viewing this thread