TS Eiseihei-san no Senjou Nikki - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
He fell for the most obvious trap of all time.

image.png

Dex-chan lover
I do hope there is one chuuni mage that does pointless posing. It seems like magic replaced artillery, with is strange considering the have guns and a high cost magic stone issue. Bringing some tubes seems like a cheaper option.
I assume there's some other logistics to it, considering we couldn't really see the type of bombardment nor have an equivalent example that uses modern technology (like how many mortars or large cannons are needed), as well as positioning, since mages are gonna be a whole lot easier to move around compared to heavy artilery (esp in uneven terrain).

For example, we see a competely destroyed castle, no ceiling at all anymore, so we can assume this is a pretty large/many blasts.

the question becomes how healing magic comes into play in this world and how much pharmaceuticals exist in conjunction with it.

Dex-chan lover
shouldent the ground be redish orange if it was because the iron simply due to rust

Double-page supporter
shouldent the ground be redish orange if it was because the iron simply due to rust
2 reasons..

When blood leaves the body, it darkens due to rusting.

The ground isn't made of white sand. When that imagery is presented, It's to describe trampled brown dirt. That kind of surface makes liquid substances mixed into it darker.

Fed-Kun's army
Is atomic bom possible in this world? Oppenheimer became magic researcher for greatest destructive spell in human history?
images
Openheimer could very well exist
Since as we saw even magic has its costs and unless magic is somehow more enercy efficient than fucking nuclear, a nuclear bomb could very well exist in this world
In fact jet planes may as well.
Bombers would be pretty practical in this world. Even if theres Tanya style aerial units patrolling the skies, a bomber that's faster and flies much higher can always exist and also the human body can only handle so much. This would consequently lead to developments in jet plane technology. Though i think that an F35 could exist far sooner in this world than in our time, depending on how great the magic is (communication, logistics, and stealth wise)
Id like to think that modern day aerial infantry units would probably play a role like the marines or do close air support. They are small, unable to be lock on by radar, radar and using a missile on them would be far too great of a cost, well maybe magic missiles or magic arrows as mentioned in the story.

Fed-Kun's army
I assume there's some other logistics to it, considering we couldn't really see the type of bombardment nor have an equivalent example that uses modern technology (like how many mortars or large cannons are needed), as well as positioning, since mages are gonna be a whole lot easier to move around compared to heavy artilery (esp in uneven terrain).

For example, we see a competely destroyed castle, no ceiling at all anymore, so we can assume this is a pretty large/many blasts.

the question becomes how healing magic comes into play in this world and how much pharmaceuticals exist in conjunction with it.
From what we've seen so far, healing magic is mainly for fatal wounds. Pharmaceuticals would probably exist and be advanced as well (maybe in the future of their timeline) since its hella cheap to produce a pill that can murder pretty much all bacteria.
Another pretty interesting question is that or armored warfare. Tanks are hard to judge but jet planes definitely could exist in the future due to bombers being a big problem. Even if they have Youjo Senki style aerial infantry, a bomber would likely just be made to fly higher and faster, at that point the human body cannot adapt and that would necessitate the need for a fighter. Though the role of close air support may be replaced by said aerial infantry so no A10 in this world.

Dex-chan lover
From what we've seen so far, healing magic is mainly for fatal wounds. Pharmaceuticals would probably exist and be advanced as well (maybe in the future of their timeline) since its hella cheap to produce a pill that can murder pretty much all bacteria.
Another pretty interesting question is that or armored warfare. Tanks are hard to judge but jet planes definitely could exist in the future due to bombers being a big problem. Even if they have Youjo Senki style aerial infantry, a bomber would likely just be made to fly higher and faster, at that point the human body cannot adapt and that would necessitate the need for a fighter. Though the role of close air support may be replaced by said aerial infantry so no A10 in this world.
I guess there's also the question: what other magic is there?
earth magic to create trenches, or wind magic for communication?

there's also the nom-watfare stuff, can the land be restored after war ends? are there reasons that allow for extreme actions that magic could "fix" that would be harder on our world? (like biological warfare having viability/ethical reasons to exist because something counteracts/repairs it.

Aggregator gang
Bro, imagine you reincarnated to other world and thought you can use our world knowledge in that world, and realized how useless that knowledge is.

Because you cannot use it, doesn't even remember the step, and dumb enough to say that you are invisible. Maybe other world already done it but with different approach and much efficiently than us, considering that they have a thing call "magic", maybe their world war much more cruel, horrifying and even damaging than us.

(Maybe if you remember how nuclear work and step to make it, and maybe you remember tactics that our world create and use in world war. Maybe then you can be useful.

I know some of you gonna say "what a nerd🤓" toward me and I don't even care, except you gonna give me your opinion and thought, on how can our world technology would work or much damaging can it be)

Users who are viewing this thread