TS Eiseihei-san no Senjou Nikki - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
Nah bro this fantasy world is weird, he's able to cut bullets like it's fucking jelly.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wait for full, half chapters are dumb. I don't know what the publishers are thinking.
Constant supply of content weekly or biweekly, so that people are fooled that their monthly subscription fees actually provide them with more content.
Wait 'till Netflix and other streaming platforms start splitting up movies and shows into halves to milk more money out of 'em.

Dex-chan lover
I think those are actually just long rifle bullets and not whole cartridges. They seem to taper toward the rear, rather than having the usual cylindrical/flat-backed shape. This would make sense if they're rifle rounds. Pistol rounds would be shorter/stubbier (what most think of when they imagine bullets).

But then again, this is a fantasy world, so who knows wtf they're using.

Fed-Kun's army
"the ones under siege will always defeat the ones attacking"
"even if they are defeated and retreating they will just find a new hole to hide in and take a even more stronger position"
"that's what makes trench warfare perpetual"

Yes but also no.

The reason why trench warfare was a pain in the ass was the artillery made the terrain difficult to reinforce the attackers, this made it significantly easier for the defenders to counter attack the attackers, since their artillery and auxiliary units are closer, hence the bloody stalemate. Oddly, if done right it be in the attackers favor as the defenders will suffer more cuaslites than the attackers.

That's right, the correct call in trench warfare is to send your men to the grindhouse because the enemy will have to grind more of their guys as well to keep their stuff, as retarded as that sounds.

Trench warfare is a pure war attrition.

To oversimply it trench warfare is more like a tf2 control point map with instant spawns. For those who never played tf2, normally defending respawn is closer to the objective but take longer to respawn than the attacker for game balance because the devs hate stalemates.
Its insane how wrong this take is.

Dex-chan lover
Constant supply of content weekly or biweekly, so that people are fooled that their monthly subscription fees actually provide them with more content.
Wait 'till Netflix and other streaming platforms start splitting up movies and shows into halves to milk more money out of 'em.
These are the version in free reading site like Comic Walker, so no subscription money.

But yes about the weekly/biweekly content, so readers visit the site more often.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like he back up his narcissism with actually being capable, and here I wished we would see him die soon.
it hurts me to say this since he's such a piece of shit but, "we call that confidence."

'tis war, does anyone have a good reason to be there aside "conscripted"?
only the people with enough money to not be.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the TL, I agree with the majority here. Please do wait for the full chapter.
Good to know that he's also all bite, but man what a walking landmine he is.

Dex-chan lover
they're firing the whole cartridge what the hell!?

or the bullet is just big af???
7.62/54 are way longer than what you see on tv and else, where most of the time you see 9mm or 5.56/45.

From what i saw here, the author draw the bullet realy well.

Yes but also no.

The reason why trench warfare was a pain in the ass was the artillery made the terrain difficult to reinforce the attackers...
And machine gun cutting down the soldier surviving the arty by the hundred.

Users who are viewing this thread