TS Eiseihei-san no Senjou Nikki

Fed-Kun's army
As others said, kind of has a discount youjou senki air about it and then it has terrible art and all the characters seem about as interesting as mud. It....has potential, but at this moment it is woefully underutilized - personally I would just prefer more Tanya and not bother with what feels like the webtoon pirate version, but depending on how it develops it 'could' get good.

I am not holding my breath though, historically speaking the first few chapters of a manga should be what really hooks a reader not leave them going 'well maybe it will get better' because that is not how manga sells work.

Dex-chan lover
I can feel a faint potential there, but at the moment it's just a VERY, very, very downgraded version of Youjo Senki. Also, if the only thing the protagonist can bring to the table with memories of his past life is to say he/she was a FPS god previously, then it's as worthless as it can get. Even a monkey should be able to dodge obvious traps, but somehow this little shit couldn't, it's below monkey.

Dex-chan lover
The synopsis reads like a budget Youjo Senki
I shall investigate this further

Aggregator gang
Wow, it is as people are calling it right off the tin eh ? Youjo senki, but Walmart edition read on if you've finished catching up on all your other series and need a burner for the waits.

Dex-chan lover
Fresh isekai manga with realistic survival skill. Healing power start from zero. Low stamina & strength.

What I don't get is, why MC didn't use his knowledge to train/prepare during orphan phase.

Users who are viewing this thread