TS Mahou Shoujo ♥ Mazoka - Ch. 3.5

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 8, 2023
Messages
1,739
There are people that thought that was AI generated? Cute!

Cute Terminator


Thank you for the extra!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 9, 2020
Messages
393
Btw, Don't like Ai. But that doesn't mean people should just accuse someone when they don't even know themselves. Anyway it's twitter/interenet after all
 
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2019
Messages
9
I thought it was AI. Apologies to the author. Seen too much non-tagged AI on Pixiv (I blocked the tag so its frustrating to have it still appear) and the artstyle is popular with AI users. Saw some discrepancies which is the author being a newbie (a bystander in a different artstyle, perhaps because it was traced over a 3d model). I jumped to it because of the "wrong side" on the last chapter which is the character in front of a mirror.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top