TS TENSEI shite Masaka no Sub Heroine ni.

Fed-Kun's army
I have no idea what I just read. Literally seems to be a genderbender isekai about banging hookers in another world as a member of the heroes party. 😅🤣😂

Oh shit forgot this series was getting a manga adaptation. Rating for the web novel of this series on novelupdates was pretty low due to that one incident happening and nobody ever finishing the web novel due to no complete translations so the rating for the manga might drop even further once that scene gets adapted. But I personally found it to be a pretty sweet and emotional romance story later on with a decent main storyline where everything comes together from what I remember after reading the whole web novel in Chinese so maybe give it a chance? This is also one of the rare genderswap romance series out there where the mc fell in love with a guy after being reincarnated as a girl from what I remember.

And I believe this series is also part of a trilogy of fantasy stories written by the same author. Where the stories are part of the same universe but at different points in time. But I never found translations for the other series part of this trilogy in English or Chinese so I can't comment much about this.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh shit forgot this series was getting a manga adaptation. Rating for the web novel of this series on novelupdates was pretty low due to that one incident happening and nobody ever finishing the web novel due to no complete translations so the rating for the manga might drop even further once that scene gets adapted. But I personally found it to be a pretty sweet and emotional romance story later on with a decent main storyline where everything comes together from what I remember after reading the whole web novel in Chinese so maybe give it a chance? This is also one of the rare genderswap romance series out there where the mc fell in love with a guy after being reincarnated as a girl from what I remember.

And I believe this series is also part of a trilogy of fantasy stories written by the same author. Where the stories are part of the same universe but at different points in time. But I never found translations for the other series part of this trilogy in English or Chinese so I can't comment much about this.
I can't recall the name but there's Here's another work that had an anime where the two friends were isekaied while drunk. IIRC one was a chick magnet and the other was always ignored. The ignored one was thinking how much easier life would have been as a drop-dead beautiful girl when killed. I think you can figure out the rest.

Isekai Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to

It's on my To Read list along with one or two hundred others.

I can't recall the name but there's Here's another work that had an anime where the two friends were isekaied while drunk. IIRC one was a chick magnet and the other was always ignored. The ignored one was thinking how much easier life would have been as a drop-dead beautiful girl when killed. I think you can figure out the rest.

Isekai Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to

It's on my To Read list along with one or two hundred others.
Already on my list and have read that. Put it on hold for a while since translations aren't coming out fast enough. I've read pretty much all kinds of manga/manhwa/manhua series that you could think of. Anything from action, to adventure, to romance (BG, BL, GL, etc.), to mystery, to horror. So anything that's considered pretty popular for a genre's tag on mangadex I've probably already read it. That was in fact one of the first genderswap romance series I've read after I accidentally stumbled upon this rather niche genre.

Nowadays since I've already read most of the normal romance series like highschooler romance, college worker romance, post-apocalyptic romance, etc. and have gotten kinda bored of the concept I began to read web novels of stuff like genderswap romance and I have to say some of them are really really darn good. Way better written than some of the other romance series I've seen. They perfectly balanced the romance with the plot and the story also doesn't drag on for too long. Only problem is because of how niche this genre is nobody really reads them so its unlikely for them to get manga/manhwa/manhua adaptations.

Users who are viewing this thread