Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet

H97

@Aizzy Yes, thank you I'm still reading it so I was waiting for a comment like this.

Vol. N° added !

Fed-Kun's army
Want a nice romance manga with a warm fluffy ending? Look no more!

8/10 could’ve used more drama but it was a overall feel good ride =)

holy sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet this is the best . author sama's works are THE BEST . 1000/10 omg so beautiful i just can't-

It made me cry once. Its a good ending.

The only thing I didn't like is the FL being bitchlike
like sleeping in another male house,letting other man hug her, touch her, or hold her hands.

So I rated it 8 but changed it to 9 because of good ending.

😍😍 I honestly teared up a few times. This was amazing! I'm really sad it ended there but this is going to be one of my favorites.🧡

This made me tear up twice. Honeslty so so so good and one of my favorite slowburns. The FL and ML have an age gap but its so mature and well-handled. I loved this so so much.
10/10

If your debating with yourself about reading this I am telling you now, read this. It was such a beautiful story that had a very satisfying ending. I really enjoyed this manga and I think it is a 1/1. The entire thing is so fucking cute and I love how they don't overdo the drama parts of the story. Overall I am very happy with the story and wish I could read it for the first time again. :)

Aggregator gang
There is drama, there is times you say "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa are you an idiot" while reading this but everything is getting solved in 2-3 chapters so that is not much of a problem. Drama parts not the worst but some of them kinda stupid. Ending is good. Satisfied.
Recommended.
8/10

@samlovesallah brother/sister thanks for that comment. I was debating about reading it or not and I saw your comment and I read it. Thank you.

Has the manga ended? I want to binge read this but looks like there are 2 more chapters left.

But people below have already read the ending. Is it on some other site?

Users who are viewing this thread