Tsubasa-chan, Kimi wa. Macchingu shita Onna wa Satsujinki - Ch. 13 - Temptation

Contributor
YEET.png

Dex-chan lover
My theory is that she knows that the girl is watching them and is trying to draw her out into a hasty conclusion, especially if the police officer is still there.

It's not a bad plan. She's in a hospital so being treated relatively quickly isn't an issue, there's cameras everywhere and there's nurses on call, so getting Tsubasa or someone tailing them to come out in this situation is a good strategy, especially because it's very hard to escape from a hospital as they typically have reinforced windows and security checkpoints.

jak

Contributor
This is "Red Herrings and Misdirections" the manga. Hopefully, it will get a anime next year.

Reminder: if you have matched with an insane yandere who has already demonstrated they will maim and kill for you, do not under any circumstances then do anything with another girl. Best case scenario the other girl ends up dead. Worse case scenario the other girl ends up dead and your pp is cut off. Don't take chances: stay loyal to your yandere (because the alternatives are all much worse).

Dex-chan lover
....I am confused and displeased
If she doesn't have a trick up her sleeve, hitting on Sousuke right now is just stupid. I realy wonder what is her connection with Tsubasa-chan

I get it now she's using him to lure tsubasa out but damn she's playing with fire is she trying to lure her out just for revenge I remember in earlier chapters she showed sousuke a picture of a teacher she must of really been in love I guess...And if that's really tsubasa watching damn she's short lol

Dex-chan lover
get it now she's using him to lure tsubasa out
fucking knew it, lowkey she smart.

But I have a feeling she's also involved with this.

Fucking weird shit man.

Users who are viewing this thread