Tsubasa-chan, Kimi wa. Macchingu shita Onna wa Satsujinki - Ch. 15 - Kindred Spirits

Dex-chan lover
Again, what bothers me is how he gets led by the nose so easily. If someone tells him go jump off a bridge you’ll solve the mystery that way, he’ll do it.

Double-page supporter
first time getting BS-ed around would be fine, but damn me i wouldn't trust nobody anymore after that, yet he still trust one of the main suspects ?

Fed-Kun's army
I know the mc is kind of dumb but beside going to police I can't think of any better way. Even if he doesn't trust the new girl, he can't just ignore her word and lose the chance to get new clues can he?

All the girls around him have crazy eyes. Guy should just get out and run.

All these bitches are crazy... they are all working together to mess with him. The only mystery is why. Maybe victim of the month in their little game.

I suspect the MC was a secret chad this whole time and these girls got together to make a fanclub to fuck with anyone who gets too close to him.

MC keeps getting cajoled. Watching him suffer like this is honestly fun.

Double-page supporter
This MC is pathetic. He's just pulled around left and right by all the other characters. He never actually learns or advances anything by himself, he's just TOLD things by everyone else and then just stutters and stumbles to the next plot point so that he can be told something else to stammer and sweat over.

Is this Sousuke-kun (MC) even a real character to begin with? The reason of his existence and want is so weakkkk.

If I was one of the reasons that would make my family, friends, etc get killed I would kill myself.

All these comments complaining about MC. You should know he's Japanese so it's to be expected.

Art is godly but the plot is dumb as fuck
MC literally jumps to whichever new girl who leads him on like a retard

Users who are viewing this thread