Tsubasa-chan, Kimi wa. Macchingu shita Onna wa Satsujinki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Tsubasa-chan

Dex-chan lover
If the author is honest with us, incel would just dive in as long as there's a chance of puss coming onto them.

Dex-chan lover
Why do MCs in Yandere stories always think it's a good idea to start rejecting the yandere after she already killed someone ? especialy when it's on the behalf of some random fuck who would have let the MC died without giving a shit in the same situation ?

Dex-chan lover
Why every protagonist always forget rule number 1? “Never stick your di*k in crazy”

Dex-chan lover
@suzubelle

No, the guy just isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. He doesn't look at the hair color, style, or her build. So 'everyone potentially looks like Tsubasa' since he isn't actually looking.

Being socially inept is fine, but I'm really not a fan of just straight up stupid MCs like this one.

Dex-chan lover
@BalrogDeMorgoth uhh....because like the guy or not, suddenly realizing the girl you like is possibly a murderer capable of killing someone on a whim is a terrifying realization. why should that even need to be said

Dex-chan lover
@dojinshi Because thinking like is litteraly what turn the murderous fury on you ? being terrified is logical but drawing a target on your back is stupid, especialy when you're in close proximity to them when you do it.

Dex-chan lover
@BalrogDeMorgoth i mean in that case we havent actually seen him reject her yet though. obviously he wants nothing to do with her at this point, but we haven't seen him basically tell her to fuck off yet

Dex-chan lover
Another stupid MC paired with a Yandere girl. I don't know man... Compared to ordinary girls, yandere girls are easier to control. You know what they want. You know what will make her happy. You know she loves you. All the material needed to manipulate her is there.

MC want to stop her from killing? Create a situation where she change her focus from killing to something else. Then again, maybe the MC just cannot be rational due to shock. After all our MC here is the shy type right?

Power Uploader
Whenever I see stories like this, I always remember Mirai Nikki and think that such situations should be handled like this:
MC: “You killed that dude?”
Her: “Yes?”
MC: “Because I told you to?”
Her: “Yes.”
MC: “Will you kill me?”
Her: “No, as long as you don’t cheat on me.”
MC: “Will you kill my friends even if I don’t ask you to?”
Her: “No, as long they are not girls.”
MC: “Alright, then we can date.”

The End

Dex-chan lover
@Nyaaa
Haha good luck with it. Hey watch out there, she's stabbing you from behind! 🙄
Note: Psychos can be very unpredictable.

Dex-chan lover
This is gonna be fun...

Though to be fair, MC doesn't really look unattractive...I don't know, they didn't give him enough credit and probably just wanted to harass him. A bit strange he went into detail about murdering some peeps, that's not the thing you usually talk about when you're getting bullied but love does strange things to people.

I'd like that twist. They're all switching wigs and doing things to make the descriptions weird and inconsistent. Hence why they never show the face @suzubelle @Mangareader

Honestly, I could see a yandere working with a guy who's already clinically depressed and isolated from the world. I mean, if you have no friends, and you have no sense worth, someone who's willing to be their for you and to care for you might be better than the alternative, even if they are crazy. Like, it could be an interesting arc watching an MC who goes from being suicidal and alone to learning to open up a bit around the Yandere and a Yandere that goes from batshit insane to more healthy levels as she watches MC open up more and begins to enjoy seeing him happy instead of depressed and lonely. @BalrogDeMorgoth @dojinshi

Users who are viewing this thread