Tsubasa-chan, Kimi wa. Macchingu shita Onna wa Satsujinki - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Someone Was Killed...

Power Uploader
"Homocide"
nLU5uFd.png

Dex-chan lover
so ima guess that all of her pics are fake as shit because it would be way too easy otherwise

I'm guessing the chick that was spying was that one black haired girl and she might of been thr gf of the guy who died.

Dex-chan lover
being an idiot and letting your friend easily find out what the girl was sending, which could potentially lead to him exposing you or being killed ? Check
talking about an increibly sensitive and private topic like how tsubasa is a murderer in open public for people to potentially here? Check!

on another note, his friend is surprisingly calm about this whole situation, he's even helping him search for the girl, wonder how many chapters he'll last...

gt8

At the minimum, I would say he should text her to stop doing what's she's doing before she hurts someone else he complained about.

Dex-chan lover
Either the girl at the end is a red herring or Tsubasa. It's predictable, but it's likely someone so well-informed and in touch would be her as she needs to know who everyone is.

To be fair, he really couldn't help but to talk about it because his friend saw his phone. Either he would have to tell his friend, or his friend would alert the school and faculty and it's very probable he would have been detained or had the crime pinned on him, even if its just socially. It's a logical through-line where because he had his phone out, his friend saw it and because his friend saw it, he had to tell him. Granted, it was a pressing situation and something he probably couldn't really have waited to tell him without raising suspicion and he has the proof on his phone of the conversations so there's evidence to support what he is saying, so it's likely his friend will believe him. He also did try and take him to somewhere relatively private, which is hard in college classroom setting but if class is going on then it's unlikely anyone will be there, except for the people who have eyes and ears everywhere. @dojinshi

Powder Keg situation. I don't think someone that unstable would easily follow an order like that, and it's very possible that she wouldn't because she may see it as a test or some kind. @gt8

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane I more so mean him letting the picture be seen at all. i mean if you suddenly saw a NSFW pic on your phone, in a public place or at work, you'd freak and try to hide the phone, clutch it to your chest or turn off the phone, not to mention dart the room with your eyes to make sure no one saw. I mean if i suddenly saw that pic of the dude hanged, the sound of footsteps from his friend would probably sound like explosions to me at that moment. I do agree, that once the friend did see though, the dude really had no options left

as for your second point.....yeah sorry but im not taking that as an excuse, thats not a "to be fair", their in a fuckin hallway in college with a vending machine right next to them

can anyone who has read ahead spoil me please? will this turn into a harem? I kinda get the vibe from this chapter, but I really hope it won't

Dex-chan lover
He told his friend. Now his friend is going to die... maybe with his tongue cut and then shoved into his arse, just to leave a message.

Contributor
Big brain plot twist:
"Tsubasa" is actually Murai, who is super gay for MC and pretended to be a girl.

Dex-chan lover
His friend was already sitting next to him when he opened the thing so there was no footsteps or anything. He heard him make an audible shriek and started crying. Obviously his friend was going to check what's wrong, and I think you could make the argument he's in such shock that he couldn't react fast enough to hide it from his friend as he's kinda frozen for the next few panels as his friend freaks out, indicating he's not "all there," so to say.

Also, circumstances. He knows that Tsubasa is always watching him so it's not like it particularly matters if he's in a hallway or if he's in the bathroom. MC taking his friend off when class starts in to a relatively empty-looking place for them to cool down for a bit and get something to drink and calm their nerves isn't necessarily a bad idea in and of itself if he was hoping not to be watched specifically by those within his class.
@dojinshi

Side Note, but Tsubasa is probably
Haruka-chan.
The opening of Chapter 1 shows what is assumed to either be Tsubasa or someone who is in league with her and carrying out her dirty work. She has long black hair and is wearing the same black hoodie and skirt we see Tsubasa wear in her photos.
x1.png

Later in the chapter, we're introduced to a girl named Haruka who the author focuses quite a bit of time on relative to how MC focuses on the other girls. She has very distinctive pigtails and ribbons in her hair and she seems to be wearing a distinctive neck-scarf.
x23.png

x24.png

The girl that overhears them has black hair and a neck-scarf, though her outfit is different from Haruka's in that it has a chest pocket on her left breast. The resemblance is still uncanny.
x16.png

She may also be the same girl that MC used to have a crush on, as they have similar characteristics, but that may be just how the Mangaka draws eyes, faces, and hair and they just be similar-looking.
x14.png

This may not be the case, but it would make some sense based on appearance and plot structure, but that's a shot in the dark right now.

@adieuri

Since it seems you've read ahead, can you tell us whether you think it's worth reading? Also, any NTR so far? Yanderes can be rather unstable, and I still don't know where on the yandere spectrum she is, so I just gotta ask to make sure.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane Tsubasa seems pretty good at following his commands to the letter. That one guy who hooked up with the girl he liked only broke his leg after falling down the stairs like he wanted instead of dying. But it would be too easy if she were actually obedient enough to competely stop killing people if he ordered it.

@justforthelulz Alternatively a reverse trap.

Users who are viewing this thread