Tsubasa-chan, Kimi wa. Macchingu shita Onna wa Satsujinki - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Someone Was Killed...

Fed-Kun's army
Doesn't this girl look like the yandere? is he going to asks his yandere how to deal with his yandere? 🤪

Dex-chan lover
While reading this, I have to constantly remind myself that if he had called the police at the end of chapter 1 then we wouldn't have a story.
Tldr; I feel like I'm reading a Tinder version of Death Note. Except L is retarded.

Banned
@That-Guy
If he called the police he would have gotten implicated or at least his name around the campus would be synonymous to murderer.

Fed-Kun's army
💩!! this guy so lucky getting a strong yet lovely girl, but he is trying to run away from her. i don't want to know him anymore!

Fed-Kun's army
God this is getting on my nerves. It shouldn't be this hard!

He's already got her body figure, her hair, her facial features apart from the eyes, the clothes she usually wears, AND the fact that she goes to his class! Does this guy have a damn peanut for a brain or something? Literally every clue has been handed to him on a silver platter, but it's like he doesn't know how to use utensils. I get that if he found her right away then I'd be over quickly, but at least hide more rather than literally shoving everything in the MC's face and then having him go through amnesia-

This guy is more dense than Osmium -_-. Although he's kinda retarded I'm intrigued by the story

Users who are viewing this thread