Tsubasa-chan, Kimi wa. Macchingu shita Onna wa Satsujinki - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The ?? Nobody Knows

Dex-chan lover
@piroclasta

(In the likely event that that is Tsubasa) Big brain time, don't have to kill everyone to isolate husbando if he isolates himself out of fear for his friends and relatives.

Dex-chan lover
Because plot happens! Man this guy doesn't even get to fuck Tsubasa. What a bore she is.

Group Leader
Can't he say something like, "Murai is precious /no homo/, mess with him and I'll never talk with you again"?

Contributor
So, why she was released from prison or idk where she was after commiting mass murder ?
Just put her in a jail for life, or a hospital.

Damn that guy is cute but she looks suspicious as hell, check chap 1 first page and you'll see her

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall I remember a manga with a similar premise like this one. In that manga, it says that Japan's laws are more lenient towards minors, and that they are usually released once they become adults. Dunno if that's true irl but in the manga world sure, why not? It's not like they'll go back to murder once they're released back into the real world...
... right...? 🤥

Fed-Kun's army
This chick is suspicious, she knows the MC from before but the MC doesn't recall ever speaking to her but doesn't the new message disprove her involvement since she's right next to them with nothing in hand and tells the MC his bff is next.
Btw I'd be on my best friend like a hawk,everywhere he goes I'd be right there to make sure the psycho bitch doesn't get to him.

Fuck I was absorbed reading this shit and just remembered it only has 3 chapters translated damn

Dex-chan lover
Last chapter we were shown that some had black hair and was gritting their teeth when MC and best friend were talking.
The same outfit was shown in ch1 (in the train terminal with all the girls) with a black hair lady (looks to be the same hairstyle) Ch2 shows us a girl in a tracksuit(hair is different but she could have easily had the clothes on under the tracksuit). I think tsubachan has black hair and is using the app to change her hair color. The obvious thing to me is that we have already been shown tsubasa-chan.

Shiki saki?

Dex-chan lover
her just saying that she isnt using any dating apps doesnt prove shit are they actually retarded ?

Dex-chan lover
I do like that the phone is cracked, indicating that the facade of their relationship is falling apart symbolically

Contributor
f26.png

@Tamerlane

That's a good point, but also for my sake I hope MC fixes his phone screen if the author's gonna keep putting important text on it.

Arc

I checked the earlier chapters a bit and found some interesting things about our "heroine's" actual identity.
It's probably a massive spoiler so seriously don't open if you care about that stuff.

ACTUAL SPOILERS
rjfqv9E.jpg

It's worth noting that "tsubasa" always have her hair covering the side of her eyes

Users who are viewing this thread