Tsubasa-chan, Kimi wa. Macchingu shita Onna wa Satsujinki - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Fiendish Killer

Dex-chan lover
@southaccel Try that irl and see if you don't regret it. There's a good reason why you're not supposed to stick your dick in crazy.

Dex-chan lover
What if. . . Just what IF the MC is actually Tsubasa-chan?!

Dex-chan lover
@abconline that's my guess too. With all the red flags the author is throwing around, people are bound to suspect it's probably this girl + someone else, but what if the plot twist is they're ALL working together? Not many would see that coming.

Dex-chan lover
Also I realized she can't be the girl who was watching them in the forest, because her heels' colours are different - in the previous chapter, we clearly see they're white, whereas here she's wearing black heels.

Dex-chan lover
yes, lets go on our own detective case and not inform the police of the culprit and evidence I have in my possession 😐

Now I'm convinced it's multiple girls probably all those girls in the picture are the culprits probably tsubasa is an acronym and it makes sense that noone saw or knew that person because it's more than one... or I'm probably reading into this too much

Users who are viewing this thread