Tsugi wa Sasete ne

This is licensed in Spain, if you know the language, under the title "Siempre habrá otra oportunidad".

Group Leader
Actually it’s one of my biggest mistakes, but I have done a v2 of the 1st book bonus chapter now, and Oda is not 20 years old at all, he’s in his 20s !! (Know the difference) In fact we learn after that he’s already graduated from college. So he’s probable about 26-28 years old I guess?

Double-page supporter
@Azuki
Depending in what you took, you can be graduated from college at 22 years old. At least, where I live you can.

Dex-chan lover
@ViEmlleSzDias pretty sure graduating at 22(assuming you went to college immediately after high school which is usually when you are 18) is the norm if you take the usual 4 year course depending on the degree you are aiming some might take you 2 years or like 6 years really depends on what you took.

So he can be as low as 20 or as high as 24 definitely not 26-28 unless he took a doctorate degree.

Group Leader
It's not like he graduated last year you know....
when his classmate joins the story, he said "isashiburiii", and when you learn about their backstory and stuff, several years passed i think. That's why i can't believe he's under 24.... but i understand he looks too yong for 28 yo tho

Users who are viewing this thread