Tsugihagi Darake no Saikyou Yuusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
"You have no choice from the beginning"
No, you both have one: off yourself, get on with your regular afterlife and leaving the bitch with ZERO hero to deal with a rampaging Demon Lord.

Dex-chan lover
Oh the protagonist is a horny teen, I mean I guess that's normal? :shamihuh:
( is this better than a normal spineless protag? or just a sidegrade )

I would like to know where the idea that being horny makes your nose bleed came from. Because it's physically impossible for that to happen unless there was like something seriously wrong with your body. And even then it makes no sense. Blood rushed away from your head to your lower regions, not the other way around.

Oh God another terrible trope and I'm not even that far in. Biting your tongue in order to kill yourself is literally impossible. The way you'd die from that is by choking, and your body would most likely prevent you from making yourself choke to death the same way it prevents you from biting your own finger off. You wouldn't bleed out by biting your tongue either. It would clot way too fast. Asian cultures have some really wild mouths, man. I say Asian because this specific one is prevalent in media across various cultures in Asia.

Users who are viewing this thread