Tsugihagi Darake no Saikyou Yuusha - Vol. 2 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
wtf... that way worse than I imagine....
Ok please hero... remove this world demon!!

Dex-chan lover
Holy spell can kill the fungus.... Right.....?
Please let it be flag breaker
Honestly I kinda hope she's already dead.
Imagine having your consciousness stay intact while turned into mushroom monster and eating your fellow villagers.
Not to mention, the hero will ended up showing his undead property to stop her and saving the remaining people.
She probably will feel despair from the hint that the hero is already dead or not the same one that she met in the past.

Double-page supporter
Total of 7 purchasable volumes for a total of 68 chapters, and if we include a geolocked to japan manga app i'm trying to figure out how to get into, 115 chapters.
Thank you for the TL, you bring joy to this world with your work, thank you

Dex-chan lover
Well, shit. That's as succinct as I can put it. Poor Portia. Alas, we barely knew her.

Dex-chan lover
this is tragic but i just wonder
what happend to Othello's body
like it wasnt in the coffin eralier so i guess it ran off but again im pretty sure hes the one who was meant to be headless so like if he shows up later as reinforcement how can they...
how can they know its him
HE AINT GOT NO HEAD TO COMMUNICATE

Dex-chan lover
she did a 200 IQ move by feeding the kids sweets to make them nice and plum to feed herself when she gets turned into a monster.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy damn shit, the author really hit a Berserk/JJK vibe with this manga.
I am angry, I am sad, and yet can't stop reading.

Dex-chan lover
I was getting the vibe this was gunna be like Firepunch... and this confirms it. I suspect this is gunna be a ride on Mr. Bones Wild Feels Coaster from here on in :meguuusad: :fml:

Users who are viewing this thread