Tsugihagi Darake no Saikyou Yuusha - Vol. 2 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
After you find out the gimmick you can just speed read it like i did, that way you can enjoy the action and monster design without any of the emotional investment

After all this is just a story about a zombie trying to recover his genitals
I'm not really reading manga for the action anymore, so that doesn't hold much appeal to me

Dex-chan lover
this is the best
quais-filmes-pra-voc%C3%AAs-s%C3%A3o-absolute-cinema-meu-big-3-a%C3%AD-v0-5ffq26ikc9ad1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
After you find out the gimmick you can just speed read it like i did, that way you can enjoy the action and monster design without any of the emotional investment

Recover someone else’s genitals so he can use them as his own lol

Dex-chan lover

Just don't read manga if it's such a pain bud

Dex-chan lover
this is wild lmao shits so rough out there I can't even imagine how they'd overcome this scenario

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKKKKK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLS DONT THIS DEAR AUTHOR 😭😭
I won't read this anymore if Portia can't be saved 😭 she's the only thick eyebrows chara in this series, i would be so sad and drop this series if she dead 😭

Dex-chan lover
I really cant handle tragedy tag on manga, never really read them at all. I mean look at my pfp, all i read was some wholesome manga. How dare u do this to me author 😢

Dex-chan lover
this is tragic but i just wonder
what happend to Othello's body
like it wasnt in the coffin eralier so i guess it ran off but again im pretty sure hes the one who was meant to be headless so like if he shows up later as reinforcement how can they...
how can they know its him
HE AINT GOT NO HEAD TO COMMUNICATE
Maybe he gets a fungi head, like Mushroom Man.

Dex-chan lover
I really cant handle tragedy tag on manga, never really read them at all. I mean look at my pfp, all i read was some wholesome manga. How dare u do this to me author 😢
This is 100% better than pain in the eyes status screens. Yes there are status screens left and right but they are doing the suffering right this time. Reminds me of Yajin.

I guess the real hero will eat mushroom stew in boiled blood. Which is a delicacy in other regions. ( Hunted meat, not -mystery meat-, of course. )

Dex-chan lover
It sure would be nice if we had time to get to know the character better, but it's the same problem as with edgerunners, i just truly don't care about their deaths.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the feeling when I read Helck is back. A manga start off as a comedy but spiral into a tragedy.

But the situation here is much much worse. And Im all for it.

Dex-chan lover
It sure would be nice if we had time to get to know the character better, but it's the same problem as with edgerunners, i just truly don't care about their deaths.
Except for David Martinez of course. In fact, everyone FORGOT David Martinez, except for his drink LOL.

Bourbon was also made a drink in real life. He had the virtue of protecting his faith and his land ( YES THE TOWN ) at the cost of losing all, including risking his own life, against the barbaric pagan invaders. The people who joined him had a memory of him for this Godly sacrifice.

Users who are viewing this thread