Tsugihagi Darake no Saikyou Yuusha - Vol. 2 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
I am more concern about the MC starting to forget who he is. The headless corpses in his mind, how the original hero seem to be eating his previous self’s head. It seem like this is not the first time they transplant another soul into the hero’s body. All of them get eaten and forget themselves, rinse and repeat….

Dex-chan lover
Guess the only reason humanity hasn't yet perished is because they are used as an amusement

Dex-chan lover
I knew she was a goner because they gave her the "too good for this sinful world" attribute, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I kinda hope she's already dead.
Imagine having your consciousness stay intact while turned into mushroom monster and eating your fellow villagers.
Not to mention, the hero will ended up showing his undead property to stop her and saving the remaining people.
She probably will feel despair from the hint that the hero is already dead or not the same one that she met in the past.
What's stopping port from becoming a undead?

Dex-chan lover
What's stopping port from becoming a undead?
If we believe Hecate, everyone from hero team member refuse to be resurrected.
I just hope Portia is smart enough to follow their lead, if someone offered to resurrected her.

Dex-chan lover
Expected, but rip. I kinda expect the beast girl will have to play a big part here, since Portia mentioned her magic isn't very effective against living things.

Dex-chan lover
I'm probably gonna drop this manga after this arc.

Villains always winning or walking away without even the slightest bit of damage is a pet peeve of mine.

Based on how this manga has been going, I severely doubt the general will actually die. At BEST, the warrior's body will be destroyed so the demons can't use it and the "killed" general will have multiple bodies due to being a fungus or more clone bullshit like that.

Dex-chan lover
I'm probably gonna drop this manga after this arc.

Villains always winning or walking away without even the slightest bit of damage is a pet peeve of mine.

Based on how this manga has been going, I severely doubt the general will actually die. At BEST, the warrior's body will be destroyed so the demons can't use it and the "killed" general will have multiple bodies due to being a fungus or more clone bullshit like that.

For what it's worth, without spoiling anything i'd say the author used the first two volumes to set the tone of the story, there's quite a bit of meat and conquest to go in the remaining five volumes.

Dex-chan lover
Alright, so this is one of those tragedy manga where everyone aside from the main cast are built up specifically to be slaughtered later when they need to make us feel sad

Think I'm gonna pass on this one
After you find out the gimmick you can just speed read it like i did, that way you can enjoy the action and monster design without any of the emotional investment

After all this is just a story about a zombie trying to recover his genitals

Dex-chan lover
I felt mixed over "This girl is too good to be true" and "she might have been the fungimaster". But I was proven wrong, and she was still alive.

But something happened and EITHER THIS THING is ... her, or something with her power...

Oh dear

Users who are viewing this thread