Tsugihagi Darake no Saikyou Yuusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Hey all, I just wanted to chime in real quick and let everyone know that there's only one more chapter left in volume 3! It's a short one, but it is setting the stage for what volume 4 is gunna be about. It is also VERY graphic, so consider this your trigger warning.

Dex-chan lover
Hey all, I just wanted to chime in real quick and let everyone know that there's only one more chapter left in volume 3! It's a short one, but it is setting the stage for what volume 4 is gunna be about. It is also VERY graphic, so consider this your trigger warning.
LETS GO GRAPHIC PICTURE🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🔥🔥🔥

Dex-chan lover
After reading these 26 chapters, I feel like there are missing chapters. What alchemist was she talking about in chapter 20? The manga feels rushed.

Dex-chan lover

Doing gods work :salute:

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this was a nice chapter. I hope there's nothing bad happen in the next chapter :qq:

Dex-chan lover
After reading these 26 chapters, I feel like there are missing chapters. What alchemist was she talking about in chapter 20? The manga feels rushed.

Totally get what you mean but i assure you there aren't any that are missing. At times while i'm working on it I find myself confused on what the author means.

If i had to guess as to why it feels rushed its because its serialized as a biweekly manga. Still plenty of chapters to go so im sure itll all fall into place

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wonder if the artist spent some time at the butcher to draw all this.

Dex-chan lover
You know, this will sound strange, but I am happy that the tragedy of this is that good people are dying. I am so used to dark stories nowadays involving everyone being an asshole that it's oddly wholesome that everyone here is good, but they live in a cruel world. It gives meaning to the sacrifices, and makes it feel like the world is worth saving.

Dex-chan lover
I'd say death isn't that tragic in that world, considering they can be resurrected and the souls of the dead actually exist ?
Also, damn, the hero team was that strong and they still lost back then huh
We don’t know exactly what cremation means, but it seems that reincarnation is literally impossible with being A) Strong yourself, B) Have a Gods help. C) Be the said God

Users who are viewing this thread