Tsugihagi Darake no Saikyou Yuusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

Hey all, I just wanted to chime in real quick and let everyone know that there's only one more chapter left in volume 3! It's a short one, but it is setting the stage for what volume 4 is gunna be about. It is also VERY graphic, so consider this your trigger warning.
Thank you very much for the work!

Fed-Kun's army
At one point, I thought surely they could've revived Portia even as a zombie, right? But then I remembered how even MC and FMC can still be revived because there was at least one part of them left, which in Portia's case there were none.

Maybe this is because I've always been reading romcom and shit, but man this really hits hard. Just when you thought they'll get a new party member, she actually dies just like that.

Dex-chan lover
You know, this will sound strange, but I am happy that the tragedy of this is that good people are dying. I am so used to dark stories nowadays involving everyone being an asshole that it's oddly wholesome that everyone here is good, but they live in a cruel world. It gives meaning to the sacrifices, and makes it feel like the world is worth saving.
Centuri@ is for you, man.

Dex-chan lover
Except the clown. He is clearly evil and takes pleasure in it.
The clown and the prince in Centuri@ have the same personality. They can both mangle the body too. I guess that is what they call the Surgeon's Perspective in Psychology.

Fed-Kun's army
Hey all, I just wanted to chime in real quick and let everyone know that there's only one more chapter left in volume 3! It's a short one, but it is setting the stage for what volume 4 is gunna be about. It is also VERY graphic, so consider this your trigger warning.
Yooo thanks for all this! Hypeee

Users who are viewing this thread