Tsugihagi Darake no Saikyou Yuusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
You know, this will sound strange, but I am happy that the tragedy of this is that good people are dying. I am so used to dark stories nowadays involving everyone being an asshole that it's oddly wholesome that everyone here is good, but they live in a cruel world. It gives meaning to the sacrifices, and makes it feel like the world is worth saving.
Except the clown. He is clearly evil and takes pleasure in it.

Dex-chan lover
First impressions still stuck around. Should've been Tosca who turned into the monster instead of Portia. Othello showing off his (lack of) head was funny, and I actually started feeling a bit sad for the Gardener. Like 0.01% sad. Though, was that the real Gardener, or a body double like the clown? If it was his real body, then RIP to the first interesting antagonist.

Dex-chan lover
I'd say death isn't that tragic in that world, considering they can be resurrected and the souls of the dead actually exist ?
Also, damn, the hero team was that strong and they still lost back then huh
If death was not tragic humanity would not be going toward extinction.

Dex-chan lover
I'd say death isn't that tragic in that world, considering they can be resurrected and the souls of the dead actually exist ?
Also, damn, the hero team was that strong and they still lost back then huh
It's still inaccessible for the average person though since you need a high rank magician for the spell, and you also need a body to resurrect in the first place so it's not a guarantee that everyone can be brought back.

Fed-Kun's army
Othello going from a cutsey pose to unexpectedly realistic gore took me out LMAO

Been enjoying the comedic highs and the dark gruesome bits as well.

Thank you for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
I'm not entirely sure who the alchemist they're referring to is myself. If you glance back at chapter 20 the panel she's talking about that in shows the back of someone in an outfit i've yet to see anyone else in in the series so far, so not sure what to make of it.

Dex-chan lover
Should've been Tosca who turned into the monster instead of Portia.
What would be the point of that? Portia is not only established as a strong mage, but her kindness is a perfect contrast for the monstrous form. In comparison, Tosca is just some chick who said some racist shit back then.

Users who are viewing this thread