Tsugumomo - Vol. 24 Ch. 120.1 - Demongarden Mushroom (Lewd Edit)

hey guys remember when he was supposed to be training to save his sister and stuff from his mom and stuff
Yeah neither does the author

Dex-chan lover
The narrative is just too weak. Our MCs are not doing anything that advances the story (Our side characters ARE, surprisingly enough). This is not good story telling.

@RexNemorensis
How have people not figured out that the target is the cat girl?

Dex-chan lover
@Equilibrium lol, no joke... the amount of butthurt over this arc makes it seem like the audience took Kyouka's asswhiping by proxy. Catgirl is the coma girl, Dadababa will get hers after the MCs defeat the big-bad of book world while reaching near Kanaka levels to do it, and there will be tears, laughs and sexy-times had by all. This arc is on cruz control for its remaining chapters (maybe 4-6), people just need to enjoy the ride or drop off and pick it back up in the fall.

Fed-Kun's army
this shitty arc is going on for more than 8 months now and it still doesn't look like its close to an end.

Group Leader
Don't worry everyone. In one of his latest stream, the cat girl got what she deserved (got turn into a slave herself and shit)

Fed-Kun's army
This is probably an unpopular opinion, but I think this manga would be better off without so much fetish fuel.

Group Leader
God, Yoshi end this soon. I don't mind a fan service arc like the pillow arc but this is just boring. All they're doing it getting tortured.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still enjoying the fanservice, and this chapter at least confirmed some universe mechanics and a purpose to the arc.
Just enjoy the ride and don't get so buttmad over it,at least it's not Berserk.

Actually putting aside fanservice this is how real isekai should look like. Pretty tired of escapist fairy tales with invulnerable OP characters. Most of inhabitants of another world wouldn't be interested in your matters and some will try to use you. This remind me of Re:Zero a little.

Dex-chan lover
This arc is boring, frustrating, pointless, and just fucking stupid. Just rip the novel in half and let the stupid asshole of an amasogi owner die plz

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, next chapter is gunna be lit:
1561456735984.png

Dex-chan lover
If only rebellious intent is forbidden, then they simply need someone to give them an order to kill the hag. It would be rebellious not to follow the order.

@Hootanic All will be well if the case ends by the coma girl dying. Not like anybody would miss her.

Dex-chan lover
page 12 : dwarf and sorceress from the game dragon's crown .

last page : all of their burn marks and wound marks are gone , because the artist forgot to draw , lol .

Fed-Kun's army
I'd rather have Kazuya being the one doing the S&M stuff, this is just uncomfortable and I feel like the author is on some sort of sadism rage or something.

Dex-chan lover
At least needle girl is thinking these things through, unlike the idiotic protagonists.
A shame the collar works on bullshit "whatever is most inconvenient" magic.
And I really don't understand the hate for this arc. At least it isn't the damned tournament arc any more. This one is far better.

Users who are viewing this thread