Tsugumomo - Vol. 24 Ch. 120.1 - Demongarden Mushroom (Lewd Edit)

Dabads is the noblewoman right? She at least has the excuse of not being a real person. The tiger girl, who is almost certainly the amasogi girl in real life, is the real villain. Probably the most evil character shown yet, only the pro-slavery faction leader of the civil war arc even comes close.

Fed-Kun's army
Good god, how can an arc about a dreamworld with slavery and shit be so goddamn boring.

Dex-chan lover
This keeps dragging on, we want blood, We want the blood of that fugly treacherous cat.

Dex-chan lover
Dammit i cant bear this all of them getting tricked by that stupid cat girl lol

Dex-chan lover
... And it's only been 6 chapters.

Of course, that equates to half a year, but still.

Dex-chan lover
The amount of rage for and against this arc amuses me greatly.
That ass spanking is brutal though, all the more satisfying when the madam gets her just desserts.

author tried to take an isekai route. what a retard. at least make it fun by cutting off every limb of that fatass hag and that cat girl. Hope her sister dies too, then that would be Tsugumomo-worthy.

Dex-chan lover
please can they just kill that fucking hag already shes sucking the fun out of this series

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, if you really think about it, "fantasy", "dreamland", "adventure", you'd be thinking "neat" but then you see this and...

Supporter
I am so fucking done with this arc and the slave thing needs to end like 2 chapters ago.

MOOOVEEEE ONNNNN. For fucks sake, the slave shit is SOOOO god damn boring.

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind the arc as long as catgirl gets her comeuppance in the end. Readers deserve some kind of payoff.
Don't really care about Dabada, it's not personal for her, it's business. Catgirl, though, needs to get her shit pushed in Fatalpulse style.

Dex-chan lover
Isekai arc is a boring mess, what a surprise
just end my suffering already

Users who are viewing this thread