Tsugumomo (Fan Decensored) - Vol. 33 Ch. 164 - Vile Palace of Sliding Doors (Lewd Edit)

Dex-chan lover
n o p e n e t r a t i o n :meguusmug:

Honestly this is the best manga ever. You get to see some incredible fighting while also fighting your urges to take 5 minutes off for yourself :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this Soul Shrine thing will be retroactively used to describe some of the previous stuff we’ve seen? Like some Amasogi, but that pillow tsukumogami’s ability seems like it could fit under this thing too.

Aggregator gang
I wonder if this Soul Shrine thing will be retroactively used to describe some of the previous stuff we’ve seen? Like some Amasogi, but that pillow tsukumogami’s ability seems like it could fit under this thing too.
Oriobana already said it was similar.

Dex-chan lover
Dunno why but that shirt ripping reminds me of Gunbuster so much.

Power Uploader
Banger chapter, as expected of Tsugumomo. Obligatory "I can't believe more people aren't reading this" comment.

It is true though. Most things in life can be solved by staying calm in every possible situation. Also the three-seven rule or whatever, that is just basic human behavior, they just gave it a fancy name. Who the hell always focuses on one thing 100%? Especially in battle, isn't it common sense that you're aware of your surroundings? I'm pretty sure nobody genuinely 100% focuses on a singular thing. Whether we're aware or not, we're most of the time aware of what's happening around us.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure I saw that 3-7 rule in some tantric or Nippon sex manual books (thrust 3 deep and 7 shallow)

Users who are viewing this thread