Tsugumomo - Vol. 33 Ch. 165 - Vile Palace of Sliding Doors 2

That was clearly thigh sex, what were you even reading?

I guess, the author and editor compromised went for “rape” instead of rape.
But didn't sunao said "she hadn't done that with Kazuya yet" maybe put it in after thigh sex we just haven't seen it.

Dex-chan lover
But didn't sunao said "she hadn't done that with Kazuya yet" maybe put it in after thigh sex we just haven't seen it.
Im not sure about the "sex" thing, in my opinion. She never done blow to kazuya? if my memory serve me right.

Im not sure about the "sex" thing, in my opinion. She never done blow to kazuya? if my memory serve me right.
Technically she did blow him in ch 105 pg 16 though more by accident.

Dex-chan lover
Its my imagination or Sunaos tits have gotten bigger? at least her aerolas are larger.
Also Kotetsu my boy, i didnt know you had it in you, damm.
There's definitely insertion as implied by Sunao at the end.
Well as far as i know, Sunao and Kazuya have not done thigh smex yet, or maybe she is talking about oral? Kotatsu def had his think in Sunaos mouth in pag33

Dex-chan lover
Cool, can we go ahead to the actual present now and see what happened to Oriobana? Since Sunao's successful and assuming they don't separate ways after, this might mean she's still in trouble right?

Dex-chan lover
I could say that Kotetsu passed a little of the limits... but considering the years before Sunao learned her lesson, I think the little guy deserved that one.

And this became bi-weekly, cool.

This series has done such a number on the sense of shame of its readership that there are people discussing who blew who, that... is impressive.

Suguru is one of my favorite characters, there isn't much of him (yet, hopefully) but what there is, is really good, and I always found it interesting that even having been on the "dominate" faction, he and his Tsugu clearly have a very close and respectfull relationship, she acts very comfortably with him and he doesn't seem to treat her as a tool, more like a partner even friend.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I get that her first was taken by Kotetsu, but she can't get pregnant at least since she's grown fond to Kazuya like the rest

Users who are viewing this thread