Tsugumomo - Vol. 33 Ch. 165 - Vile Palace of Sliding Doors 2

Fed-Kun's army
By the way, I don't think the series is becoming bi-weekly, it's just moving to a bi-weekly magazine. It seems more likely that it'll just be in every second issue.

Aggregator gang
I was starting to think Sunao killed Oriobana, and this whole arc was an illusion set up to make her do the deed and take the fall.

Although It was not real sex, I am so uncomfortable about this situation. Dude having sexual interaction with Kazuya's main heroine... what kind of fucked up situation is this? tsugumomo is supposed to be straight up harem

Dex-chan lover
So she still got raped in the end? Can't see any difference tbh.

Dex-chan lover
It happened in the other dimension, like a dream. Same thing happened when Kazuya gender swapped. Nothing happened, unless some weirdo's are so extreme that sex dreams count now.
If you are talking about sex then no it didn't happen. No insertion means NO INSERTION. Also, this was very real not a dream. They were in a pocket dimension. Everything was happening real time.

If you are talking about the dream sequence with fat lady villain then they were also no insertion scenes.

Dex-chan lover
Although It was not real sex, I am so uncomfortable about this situation. Dude having sexual interaction with Kazuya's main heroine... what kind of fucked up situation is this? tsugumomo is supposed to be straight up harem
You know I was thinking about that too but I got so focused trying to correct those ppl about the "no penetration" fact that I forgor how much this actually bothered me.

I know somebody is going to jump on me for this but isn't this NTResque? Sure Sunao and Kazuya are not officially a couple so she wasn't "stolen" but she is technically part of Kazuya's harem and he was the only one she was having spiritual intercourse with so far. But at the end she looked like she was enjoying it (after the angry looks panels) and she did tell him "I don't care, just do whatever you want". Even with the whole punching and slapping at the end, it almost feels like she will fall for Kotetsu or something and that pisses me off.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You know I was thinking about that too but I got so focused trying to correct those ppl about the "no penetration" fact that I forgor how much this actually bothered me.

I know somebody is going to jump on me for this but isn't this NTResque? Sure Sunao and Kazuya are not officially a couple so she wasn't "stolen" but she felt good from the altercation. Even with the whole punching and slapping at the end, it almost feels like she will become Kotetsu's girl now and that pisses me off.
Well they went as far as blowjobs and cum dripping out of the mouth. I think this is the first time thats happening in the manga?

Dex-chan lover
They have done handjobs plenty of times and Kiriha has blown Kazu before though there was no chumming in her mouth. I think she blew him in the dream sequence.

Sunao hasn't blown him properly and I am 100% sure. Just "kissed" his dick accidentally.

I am getting the bad feeling this won't be brushed off as an one off occurrence and author will make them a couple, probably showing Kotetsu will want to keep doing it with her exclusively instead of being Kazu's harem member.

They have done handjobs plenty of times and Kiriha has blown Kazu before though there was no chumming in her mouth. I think she blew him in the dream sequence.

Sunao hasn't blown him properly and I am 100% sure. Just "kissed" his dick accidentally.

I am getting the bad feeling this won't be brushed off as an one off occurrence and author will make them a couple, probably showing Kotetsu will want to keep doing it with her exclusively instead of being Kazu's harem member.
Sunao was my best waifu. author fucked my manga life

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy to see Kotetsu, he needs more screentime.

I will proudly admit to "double standards" discriminating between ugly bastard actual rapists and cute shota "rapists".

I also think if Kazuya can sleep around, then so can Sunao (even before we take into account that she didn't really want any of this), and claiming she is "ruined" now reeks of unicorns.

Users who are viewing this thread