Tsugumomo - Vol. 33 Ch. 165 - Vile Palace of Sliding Doors 2

Damm you right, but i still feel like it would not be straight up sex, Sunao being one of the original and main girls, i doubt she would lose her virginity here i mean she could lose it further in the story, but to not have sex in the entire series to just now let Kotetsu fuck Sunao would be kinda weird? Im sure they would make a bigger deal about it, rather than single page.
So im sure she is talking aboutgiving Kotetsu a BJ before Kazuya,i looked at the page you pointed at and Sunao deff did get Kazuyas pp on her mouth but this time was a lot more blow"job" than that time, i mean , she is literally drooling semen at the bottom of the panel.
To be honest kotestu comment didn't help either in the last panel of the chapter, I don't have a issue with the whole spiritual intercourse that wasn't an issue it's was the ambiguity of the whole "she has done that yet", and the whole Kotestu comment "He doesn't know how that happened" makes me wonder that during the act there was an accidental penetration either vaginally or anal , but another part of me thinks that the author is purposely flirting the idea of ntr or something.

I'm happy to see Kotetsu, he needs more screentime.

I will proudly admit to "double standards" discriminating between ugly bastard actual rapists and cute shota "rapists".

I also think if Kazuya can sleep around, then so can Sunao (even before we take into account that she didn't really want any of this), and claiming she is "ruined" now reeks of unicorns.
But Kazuya hasn't slept around, the whole purpose of Spiritual Intercourse was to replenish spiritual energy, though he does this mainly to replenish spiritual energy to his partner, the partners on the other hand usually lie about not having enough spiritual energy as well as forcing themselves on to him from time to time though Kazuya never lost his virginity in either of those times, I personally don't think that Sunao is "ruined" both as a character and a woman.

I will proudly admit to "double standards" discriminating between ugly bastard actual rapists and cute shota "rapists".

I also think if Kazuya can sleep around, then so can Sunao (even before we take into account that she didn't really want any of this), and claiming she is "ruined" now reeks of unicorns.
I would be unicorn with pleasure rather than accepting this perverted fucked up situation sharing my waifu with her brother-like shota

Wait lmao WHAT WHAT WHAT SHE BLEW HIM AND THERE IS CUM DROOLING OUT OF HER MOUTH!
Fucking top kek this man truly is one of the greats. And even tho dude lost he gets to be a creep gooning off to SS with ceiling eyes everywhere, I just fucking kneel Yoshikazu-Kami sama. This fucking manga man I will cry once its over. Over a decade of such kino every month it will be missed so much we will never see anything like it again.

Dex-chan lover
To be honest kotestu comment didn't help either in the last panel of the chapter, I don't have a issue with the whole spiritual intercourse that wasn't an issue it's was the ambiguity of the whole "she has done that yet", and the whole Kotestu comment "He doesn't know how that happened" makes me wonder that during the act there was an accidental penetration either vaginally or anal , but another part of me thinks that the author is purposely flirting the idea of ntr or something.
There's no ambiguity man just stop it. They are referring to the blowjob, finishing inside her mouth and shit.

Kotetsu didn't understand how he couldn't control himself and let all that happen, not some hidden penetration shit you are imagining. He was not himself and when he came to he senses he realized how he forced her to do all that stuff.

She hasn't properly sucked Kazuya's cock only that accidental dick kiss she gave that is not a proper blowjob.

Also Kazuya never came in her mouth like this and I don't think she ever gave him a boob job like she did with Kotetsu.

It's paranoid to think that the author spent 3 panels, not one, 3 PANELS (where Sunao said twice don't put it in, Kotetsu said only thigh sex and then during the thigh sex author wrote *No Penetration *) to reassure us that she's not getting fucked but then he got her fucked anwy behind the scenes, deceiving us... Its literally paranoid to think like that.

The only thing you are right is that this whole forced situation was NTResque cause Sunao is in love with Kazuya and she was technically thigh sexing him ONLY till this chapter. Now we have been introduced to a female character from Kazu harem having thigh sex with another man and that's just fucked up and potentially going to continue. That's the only thing you got right lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Although she’s still a virgin, fuck you Kotetsu.
I’m sensing a rise in KotetsuSunao…

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

it’s a harem manga, it’s both the fact that Sunao is in love with Kazuya and she didn’t exactly consent to this. But yea, she’s not “ruined”, but the scene was still uncomfortable for those who came for a regular harem, or who just didn’t want a r*pe-esque scene.

Edit: Yes, there are definitely other r*pe-esque scenes, I think the only difference here is that Sunao is a more important character, along with her age.

Dex-chan lover
JP fans are pissed as well
Rightfully so, the whole scene was unneeded imo, I mean she was already almost entirely naked. The big thing that probably pissed people off was the blowjob, since I don’t believe we’ve seen anyone spit out semen like that in the manga previously and because it was Kotetsu, not Kazuya.

Dex-chan lover
I am getting the bad feeling this won't be brushed off as an one off occurrence and author will make them a couple
Actually that would be one of the better ways to salvage it overall. Just take her out of the running entirely so there is no need to do any "damage control" so to speak. Its perfectly fine for a girl to not involve in the harem. Just make her do her own thing in the story.

Dex-chan lover
Actually that would be one of the better ways to salvage it overall. Just take her out of the running entirely so there is no need to do any "damage control" so to speak. Its perfectly fine for a girl to not involve in the harem. Just make her do her own thing in the story.
That’s honestly the worst way to try and salvage it. That would mean the MC gets full NTR’d by Sunao’s sword. I honestly don’t think the author can salvage this, not without making another “It was in another dimension so it doesn’t count” argument

Dex-chan lover
it’s a harem manga, it’s both the fact that Sunao is in love with Kazuya and she didn’t exactly consent to this. But yea, she’s not “ruined”, but the scene was still uncomfortable for those who came for a regular harem, or who just didn’t want a r*pe-esque scene.

Edit: Yes, there are definitely other r*pe-esque scenes, I think the only difference here is that Sunao is a more important character, along with her age.
"Was" in love with Kazuya. Do you want to bet that after that shit we witnessed, author is going to make her start seeing Kotetsu differently? In fact even if that is not an immediate thing, I guarantee you that Kotetsu is now going to start antagonising Kazuya for her affections, act jealous, blush around her and shit like that until he fucking confesses and then Sunao will realise "oh I gave my first blowjob to him plus I swallowed his cum... I think I love him." boom, end of Sunao's race.

I fucking hate this shit....I was so fucking scared of an imminent rape by the rapeman that I didn't even consider what the author pulled. I was like,"oh shit she made it! She didn't get raped" and then Kotetsu fucking pseudo-rapes her...

Dex-chan lover
What are you even saying? Do you know how much of the current fanbase would get pissed with their favourite girl, not ending up with Kazuya? People have accepted that she would be one of his main harem girls (since solo relationship is out of the question with Kiriha around) and were loving them together.

I promise you the Japanese audience in particular will riot over this. Nobody ever gave a shit about Kotetsu or any other male character in the series for that matter. The relationship between Kotetsu and Sunao should have been that of a little brother and elder sister like, not this shit. It's disgusting now.

Dex-chan lover
"Was" in love with Kazuya. Do you want to bet that after that shit we witnessed, author is going to make her start seeing Kotetsu differently? In fact even if that is not an immediate thing, I guarantee you that Kotetsu is now going to start antagonising Kazuya for her affections, act jealous, blush around her and shit like that until he fucking confesses and then Sunao will realise "oh I gave my first blowjob to him plus I swallowed his cum... I think I love him." boom, end of Sunao's race.

I fucking hate this shit....I was so fucking scared of an imminent rape by the rapeman that I didn't even consider what the author pulled. I was like,"oh shit she made it! She didn't get raped" and then Kotetsu fucking pseudo-rapes her...
I don't even see how the author can repair this honestly, because now that he's done this he's probably gonna end up:
A. acting like this never happened and never have it mentioned again in the story
B. making some sort of excuse like "oh it was in another dimension and the palace made me enjoy it"
or C. saying "fuck everything" and NTRing Kazuya with Kotetsu

I feel like the author might just play it safe and ignore it, but we'll see.

Dex-chan lover
I don't even see how the author can repair this honestly, because now that he's done this he's probably gonna end up:
A. acting like this never happened and never have it mentioned again in the story
B. making some sort of excuse like "oh it was in another dimension and the palace made me enjoy it"

Man , you are seeing waaay too deep into it.
Really,
This manga is top-degen material and what kotetsu did with Sunao this chapter, was nothing that was not seen before, if you look at his Pixiv or twiter. If you consider this a signal for NTR i will tell you , you are way too sensitive. I dislike, even hate NTR. But this is not it.
Kotetsu its no villain, has been a companion of Sunao since forever and never could do anything of the sort, just as Sunao says "Its taking a once-in-a-lifetime chance".
Also, Kazuya has in the past accepted to do "spiritual intercourse" with men, didnt do it, but agreed to.
SO if anything, kotetsu would end up as one in the Harem, THAT would be soo funny.
Anyway, stop taking it seriously it was a bone for Kotetsu. You know? part of the good guys? not the mega-psi-rapist?

Aggregator gang
And even though the author put no insertion, the perceptive readers knew it was onee x shota

Dex-chan lover
What are you even saying? Do you know how much of the current fanbase would get pissed with their favourite girl, not ending up with Kazuya? People have accepted that she would be one of his main harem girls (since solo relationship is out of the question with Kiriha around) and were loving them together.

I promise you the Japanese audience in particular will riot over this. Nobody ever gave a shit about Kotetsu or any other male character in the series for that matter. The relationship between Kotetsu and Sunao should have been that of a little brother and elder sister like, not this shit. It's disgusting now.
Kek Readers need to stop self-inserting as Kazuya lmfao

He is quite literally drowning, DROWNING in pussy already. Why would he care about sunao doing it with her sword, when he does it with his mirror, needle, bowl, etc? It's not like he is infatuated with her in particular either.
With this kind of logic, the readers should be pissed with his mom for doing it with Kiriha first before Kazuya. Oh but I guess "Muh NTR" only works when it's with someone who has a penis.
I understand why people are hyper-sensitive to any kind of "NTR" elements but this is just completely silly.

Dex-chan lover

This isn't some stupid romcom.
If the two of them want to fuck, they would just fuck. Personal baggage be damned.
You're 165 chapters in, how do you not understand this by now?
Remember the needle girl was out here getting raped day in day out repeatedly in the afterlife before they showed up on the flying ship and there was no quarrel whatsoever.
If you're actually pissed off about characters having sexual affairs without Kazuya then you should have dropped this manga a long long time ago.

Users who are viewing this thread