Tsugumomo - Vol. 33 Ch. 165 - Vile Palace of Sliding Doors 2

This isn't some stupid romcom.
If the two of them want to fuck, they would just fuck. Personal baggage be damned.
You're 165 chapters in, how do you not understand this by now?
Remember the needle girl was out here getting raped day in day out repeatedly in the afterlife before they showed up on the flying ship and there was no quarrel whatsoever.
If you're actually pissed off about characters having sexual affairs without Kazuya then you should have dropped this manga a long long time ago.
You are the one who don't understand. In the harem, every bitches belong to the king. the king is mc, and that's why I have watched this shit until chapter 165.

Dex-chan lover
This isn't some stupid romcom.
If the two of them want to fuck, they would just fuck. Personal baggage be damned.
You're 165 chapters in, how do you not understand this by now?
Remember the needle girl was out here getting raped day in day out repeatedly in the afterlife before they showed up on the flying ship and there was no quarrel whatsoever.
If you're actually pissed off about characters having sexual affairs without Kazuya then you should have dropped this manga a long long time ago.
Um not burst your bubble but many readers dropped when the shit with Shinobu happened. There was also an uproar with Oriobana getting raped no insertion by the old guy.

"Muh NTR" has been called out each and everytime, you clearly don't follow Japanese tweeter to see how bad the pushback was.

Also "Kazuya drowning in pussy" is the most out of touch arguably moronic take, used to justify the NTR that took place. Sunao is part of the main girl team. It's like saying High school DXD, our main boy has Akemi taken away from him and fucked by another guy. LITERALLY same circumstances.

Also further sorry to burst another bubble but yes, a female NTRing the protagonist's main girl is arguably impactless cause the NTR most of the times (and certainly in this manga) does not get completed; the girl doesn't have her heart stolen and doesn't want to continue engaging. That's been the case here. But when Sunao becomes Kotetsu's bitch, I promise you it will permanent and her heart will be stolen. NTR complete.

So learn what NTR actually means, learn how the Japanese audience actually reacts, not just the westerners on Mangadex, those opinions don't count shit for the author, and then come back to Grace us with your shitty takes. Maybe they will be less shitty then

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Um not burst your bubble but many readers dropped when the shit with Shinobu happened. There was also an uproar with Oriobana getting raped no insertion by the old guy.

"Muh NTR" has been called out each and everytime, you clearly don't follow Japanese tweeter to see how bad the pushback was.

Also "Kazuya drowning in pussy" is the most out of touch arguably moronic take, used to justify the NTR that took place. Sunao is part of the main girl team. It's like saying High school DXD, our main boy has Akemi taken away from him and fucked by another guy. LITERALLY same circumstances.

Also further sorry to burst another bubble but yes, a female NTRing the protagonist's main girl is arguably impactless cause the NTR most of the times (and certainly in this manga) does not get completed; the girl doesn't have her heart stolen and doesn't want to continue engaging. That's been the case here. But when Sunao becomes Kotetsu's bitch, I promise you it will permanent and her heart will be stolen. NTR complete.

So learn what NTR actually means, learn how the Japanese audience actually reacts, not just the westerners on Mangadex, those opinions don't count shit for the author, and then come back to Grace us with your shitty takes. Maybe they will be less shitty then

I don't give a shit what nip twitter cries about since I can formulate my own opinions, and my comment wasn't talking about twitter, i'm talking to YOU specifically.
I mean you literally say "when sunao becomes kotetsu's bitch I promise you it will [be] permanent" like that makes any sense from any objective standpoint of character growth or development with the characters shown here.
You by your own admission state that the 'NTR' "doesn't get completed" yet you sit here and base your entire argument on a self-loathing NTR laden fantasy about the """eventual""" progression of Sunao and Kotetsu like its an assured thing. when your only basis for this specific character development prediction is a single chapter's lewd gimmic I find it very hard to buy into your perspective unless I became so incredibly hyper-sensitive about NTR and convince myself that it will 100% happen.

If you're going to be this mind-broken about NTR then just drop the manga!!!! Unless you want to see the "eventual" reality of Sunao NTRing Kazuya hahaha. It's not like either of us pay for the chapters anyway. and the "rioting" the Japanese are doing isn't very effective if this manga full of "incomplete NTR" has miraculously survived for nearly 2 decades.

Dex-chan lover
I don't give a shit what nip twitter cries about since I can formulate my own opinions, and my comment wasn't talking about twitter, i'm talking to YOU specifically.
I mean you literally say "when sunao becomes kotetsu's bitch I promise you it will [be] permanent" like that makes any sense from any objective standpoint of character growth or development with the characters shown here.
You by your own admission state that the 'NTR' "doesn't get completed" yet you sit here and base your entire argument on a self-loathing NTR laden fantasy about the """eventual""" progression of Sunao and Kotetsu like its an assured thing. when your only basis for this specific character development prediction is a single chapter's lewd gimmic I find it very hard to buy into your perspective unless I became so incredibly hyper-sensitive about NTR and convince myself that it will 100% happen.

If you're going to be this mind-broken about NTR then just drop the manga!!!! Unless you want to see the "eventual" reality of Sunao NTRing Kazuya hahaha. It's not like either of us pay for the chapters anyway. and the "rioting" the Japanese are doing isn't very effective if this manga full of "incomplete NTR" has miraculously survived for nearly 2 decades.
Hahahah so you went from "it's okay for Sunao to be taken by Kotetsu cause Kazuya is drowning in pussy" to "I find it hard to buy into the perspective that Kazuya will be "NTR'ed", cause you are just assuming "

Your takes are all over the place and contradicting each other which I find hilarious.

In any case, when it gets confirmed, yes I will drop the manga. If I am wrong, which I hope I am by the way and this gets brushed off as nothing more than a "gimmick" (to borrow your words) then I will carry on reading.

Also you are saying you form your own opinions yeah? Well because your opinions are a compilation of hot garbage takes I thought that maybe educating yourself with the majority's opinion wouldn't hurt. Also Japanese twitter is not the woke, SJW infested dumpster that western twitter is. So take this for what it is.

Finally, please do not lump me with your sorry cheap ass, assuming I don't support the scene. I donate to the groups I enjoy every other month, to show my appreciation and hopefully ensure their operation. When was the last time you paid for anything?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hahahah so you went from "it's okay for Sunao to be taken by Kotetsu cause Kazuya is drowning in pussy" to "I find it hard to buy into the perspective that Kazuya will be "NTR'ed", cause you are just assuming "

Your takes are all over the place and contradicting each other which I find hilarious.

In any case, when it gets confirmed, yes I will drop the manga. If I am wrong, which I hope I am by the way and this gets brushed off as nothing more than a "gimmick" (to borrow your words) then I will carry on reading.

Also you are saying you form your own opinions yeah? Well because your opinions are a compilation of hot garbage takes I thought that maybe educating yourself with the majority's opinion wouldn't hurt. Also Japanese twitter is not the woke, SJW infested dumpster that western twitter is. So take this for what it is.

Finally, please do not lump me with your sorry cheap ass, assuming I don't support the scene. I donate to the groups I enjoy every other month, to show my appreciation and hopefully ensure their operation. When was the last time you paid for anything?
When was Sunao "taken" by kotatsu? In what realm is what happened here considered mutual romance? This is exactly what I mean by hypersensitivity to the point of delusion. I find it ironic that you claim my argument is "all over the place" yet even you acknowledge and backpedal that this is entirely a gimmick.

And lol, Twitter has never been the majority opinion of anything, regardless of how your weeb-tinted goggles look at messages from the east. Using tweets as a gauge on public opinion is just as nonsensical on Japanese twitter as it is on western twitter. You may as well have pointed to a MAL review and call it a fact.
Either the Japanese universally love the totally legit ""NTR"" in this manga enough to support it for nearly 20 years, or the """majority""" based on anecdotal tweets aren't the majority at all. Make it make sense, because that logic is completely silly.
I mean, you literally say that you're going to keep reading expecting Kazuya to get cucked. Sounds like an NTR fantasy to me.

Dex-chan lover
When was Sunao "taken" by kotatsu? In what realm is what happened here considered mutual romance? This is exactly what I mean by hypersensitivity to the point of delusion. I find it ironic that you claim my argument is "all over the place" yet even you acknowledge and backpedal that this is entirely a gimmick.

And lol, Twitter has never been the majority opinion of anything, regardless of how your weeb-tinted goggles look at messages from the east. Using tweets as a gauge on public opinion is just as nonsensical on Japanese twitter as it is on western twitter. You may as well have pointed to a MAL review and call it a fact.
Either the Japanese universally love the totally legit ""NTR"" in this manga enough to support it for nearly 20 years, or the """majority""" based on anecdotal tweets aren't the majority at all. Make it make sense, because that logic is completely silly.
I mean, you literally say that you're going to keep reading expecting Kazuya to get cucked. Sounds like an NTR fantasy to me.
Apart from garbage takes you struggle with reading comprehension too. I said "IF I AM wrong and this ends up being a gimmick" cause YOU were the one that used that stupid and completely unfitting term for this situation. I was OBVIOUSLY being sarcastic. I am not acknowledging Kotetsu almost fucking Sunao as a gimmick. HOW tf is getting one of the main girls of Kazuha's harem have thigh sex with another guy for the first time in this series a fucking gimmick??? Do you understand English??? I didn't backpedal what's so ever, I said IF I AM WRONG cause I base my take on what I saw on this chapter and from my experience from similar scenarios in manga. I am not a prick like you to not be able to accept when I am wrong. So I will accept it if this goes another way and fucking admit I was wrong, gladly!

However, It's already bad enough that they did literally everything else apart from penetrative sex the final nail will be to make her start seeing him differently (cause from Kotetsu's point of view, he will certainly see her differently from now on). Author just fucking decided to take her off the harem that's what it looks like. There's no fucking gimmick here. This dude... He can't even understand basic sarcasm..

Dex-chan lover
Apart from garbage takes you struggle with reading comprehension too. I said "IF I AM wrong and this ends up being a gimmick"
Lmao no you quite literally said verbatim " when it gets confirmed" not IF, but WHEN, as in you expect this to happen!
I can't believe you're backpedaling THIS hard hahahaha now I know you lack common sense.
Please continue to read this story expecting to get angry lol lmao

Dex-chan lover
Lmao no you quite literally said verbatim " when it gets confirmed" not IF, but WHEN, as in you expect this to happen!
I can't believe you're backpedaling THIS hard hahahaha now I know you lack common sense.
Please continue to read this story expecting to get angry lol lmao
Gaslighting.. Very fitting of a person like you. Yeah I am done engaging with a trolls. Spare this chat of any more of your garbage takes in the future will you? Just read in silence or what not. No need to comment on everything you read.

Dex-chan lover
Actually I think Sunao should have fucked Kotetsu. Let her exit the harem with a consolation shota. There's already too many bitches spoiling the soup.

Power Uploader
I'm glad I came to the main thread. Sunao fans (I didn't even know they existed) are in shambles.

Honestly, now that the author has done this, I hope author doesn't include her in Kazuya's harem. JP fans are pissed as it is, doing that will fan the flames so much.

Also, hopefully biweekly Tsugumomo. Huge news.

That's because Needle girl was getting raped by a girl. No real man has a problem letting their girl have lesbian sex with another girl. Why would there be a quarrel?

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad I came to the main thread. Sunao fans (I didn't even know they existed) are in shambles.

Honestly, now that the author has done this, I hope author doesn't include her in Kazuya's harem. JP fans are pissed as it is, doing that will fan the flames so much.

Also, hopefully biweekly Tsugumomo. Huge news.

That's because Needle girl was getting raped by a girl. No real man has a problem letting their girl have lesbian sex with another girl. Why would there be a quarrel?
Hahahah absolutely based

Last edited:
Contributor
Unexpected NTR was never cool, especially in a manga that's all about the opposite vibe, like a harem. No way to spin it differently.

Some manga even got the boot after Japanese fans started hurling crap on the author's Twitter or going wild on the paywalled review pages. I remember a couple off the top of my head: Lust Geass and Yumeochi. But hey, that's just me speculating.

Anyway, I'm putting this manga on hold for a bit. It's a bummer, but can't avoid it, man.

Dex-chan lover
Kotetsu shall become a trap and be redeemed through spiritual intercourse with Kazuya. Trust the process :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Boy, Kotetsu was holding that for a while.

Lets not lie to ourselves, this series was never shy to both cheating and sexual assault.

Our main heroine is our protagonist mother ex.

But it makes me remember Sunao gimmick of her being a chinese amazoness and having to marry Kazuya...

How far removed are we from te original plot.

After Chisato was dropped Sunao became the only real love interest for Kazuya. But guess we are over that too.

By those saying it was stated it wasnt sex, remember the pillow world?

Users who are viewing this thread