Tsugumomo - Vol. 32 Ch. 162.1 - A Wayward Official (Slightly lewd edit)

Dex-chan lover
Author can do some pretty awesome stories when he isn't fapping as he draws.

We are probably reading his afterglow inspirational period after the previous arc's orgy. :dogkek:
Lol. Post nut clarity has taken a whole new meaning.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what exactly will happen but she's probably going to be grabbed and rubbed all over in some way. Some appendages will get close to some holes but nothing is probably going to put in anywhere. Maybe her mouth but it depends on what's going in. This manga has already shown Oriobana Ouhi, the head priest in this chapter, being diddled by that old man about 100 chapters back. Might be a little worse than that but as stated * no insertion
Yeah that's exactly what I didn't want to see. This author thinks that as long as no object is inserted inside p*ssy or ass, then it doesn't count as seggs. Already done it with Oriobana(god I hated that), Shinobu (basically getting Yuri rapped on daily basis by that underworld spirit female leader) and low key with the loli girl version of the old man and the that female small deity.

It's just the idea of the main girls getting sexually assaulted that pissed me off to no end in this manga. But I keep reading anwy.

Dex-chan lover
Have a feeling she won't be targeted, but rather Kazuya & Arumi would be targetted.
Since it's those two who are dangerous to whatever the Government plans to do (probably they want the Shards to create some Super Weapon in order to become the strongest nation or something).
Arumi maybe, but Kazuya's busy being dead since this is a flashback.

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering when the next story hook would drop. When the narrative is moving forward, it’s an incredibly interesting manga... It just takes the author a while to get going on, like, a regular basis lol. Also appreciated the definitive statement on how long it has been since the barrier went up.

Dex-chan lover
You know, as horny as this author is, I don’t think he revels in pain/humiliation. While there have been scenes that were straight up rapes, (Shinobu being raped for days in the underworld being the latest) he’s never gone as far as to sexualize the assault aspect. Rightly or wrongly, it’s played for laughs and it’s all smiles afterward.

I would be really surprised if he changed the tone of this Manga by having Sunao “seriously” be violated. I really hope not as it would be a fucking bummer after years of reading this.

Dex-chan lover
man, when she's free, Kasumi deserves some serious "certain ritual", she's earned it

do we know the name of the hair bun eight sigil on page 33?

damn, spread on page 45 is raw af

Dex-chan lover
man i just cant, for us to unveil how the curse allies gonna kill oriobana in next 1-2 chapters (maybe)she was one of my fav character in there
pure dedication to exorcist and no villain

69x7h0I.png

even in the last page of chapter before, her arm was cut-off, got a lot cut mark and her mind was blank like that :((

Dex-chan lover
You know, as horny as this author is, I don’t think he revels in pain/humiliation. While there have been scenes that were straight up rapes, (Shinobu being raped for days in the underworld being the latest) he’s never gone as far as to sexualize the assault aspect. Rightly or wrongly, it’s played for laughs and it’s all smiles afterward.

I would be really surprised if he changed the tone of this Manga by having Sunao “seriously” be violated. I really hope not as it would be a fucking bummer after years of reading this.
Sorry to tell you this but...
He DOES sexualize rape, just not in canon.

He draws a shit ton of non-canon art of the Tsugumomo girls getting raped by random dudes in his Pixiv account all the time.

He even planned to have NTR sex slave crap in the isekai arc but his editor stopped him.(Which he then drew anyway as a non-canon doujin)

Thank the editor for keeping the author's more nastier ideas away from the main canon story.

Dex-chan lover
The spread page of Sunao entering the room is amazing.

Isn't it lovely how knowing that there is a power that even the most gifted can't control or comprehend, and that can cause untold disaster, there are still fucks that just see something to be taken?

In stories like this, I do ask myself how the "normal world" perceives things happening, like... what is the relationship between the government and the special organization from the story, but normally questions like this aren't answered which is surprising that this chapter gave that answer for this story, but I have to admit... I didn't think about what would happen if tsukumogami masters were criminals.

The explanation of what are the duties of the highest ranking exorcist and why Sunao hadn't been promoted to that even having the raw power and talent was very convincing too.

And it seems that one of my desires is happening, the "world" of this story is expanding, the fact that the government seemingly has access to a technique to affect the supernatural that Oriobana didn't have any clue of existing and that they too have contact with some third organization that specializes in a type of "service" and that clearly has to have special abilities too, but I don't like the price for that.
If the government is the one the kills Oriobana and Kazuya finds out, I dread what kind of havoc he would wreak on them.

He even planned to have NTR sex slave crap in the isekai arc but his editor stopped him.(Which he then drew anyway as a non-canon doujin)
Thank the editor for keeping the author's more nastier ideas away from the main canon story.
I hope this doesn't become another Maken-Ki problem where the publishing staff has to repeatedly stop the author from destroying the series with rampant rape/ntr/mindbreak.

You filthy degenerates, see how there's more comments in the lewd edit than the other one.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this doesn't become another Maken-Ki problem where the publishing staff has to repeatedly stop the author from destroying the series with rampant rape/ntr/mindbreak.
Wait.... Maken ki had rampant rape/NTR and mind break???? Holy shit really??? The anime was so tame!

I'm pretty impressed, the new story arc has made a strong start IMO.
It's funny how of all the villains so far, These mundane government guys willing to mess with the supernatural against all sense make me the most uneasy.

Edit: I also like Suzusumi's tsukumogami and their shit-eating grin.

Dex-chan lover
"yeah man I work for the SDCDNSPRPBMLIT"
"...WHAT?"
lol that company/bureau/whatever has such a wild name lol

Users who are viewing this thread