Tsugumomo - Vol. 32 Ch. 160 - Heart's Water Garden (Lewd Edit)

Dex-chan lover
This manga is peakinng again, go damm that was so funny and hot at the same time,
The "Holy Stick" rubbing against "her face" graffic was so creative lmao,

Dex-chan lover
I never realized it wasn't fully sex. Must have missed the panel. He's had full on sex with Kiriha though, right?

Dex-chan lover
BIG FAT TITTIES NEXT CHAPTER AND "NO INSERTION"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
They are somewhere in-between.
Yoshi draws chapters with "details" on stream, and censors them for release. "Lewd versions" use screencaps from his streams to bring them to their former glory.
thats actually really cool. im sure hes happy to let it happen as well if hes cool enough to stream it.

Dex-chan lover
It's a little odd to see her not as a loli anymore hahaha. It's been such a long time

Last page: Yes please, for once I would like an H scene with one of the bigger women like the boss Kukuri or Kokuyo.

I am laughing. Not at the lewdness, but about the amount of new stuff we learn the Blood Mirror can do every other chapter lol.

Dex-chan lover
Ok with so many non-insertions, I wonder when Kazuya would finally have a proper insertion one and who would it be with?

Considering that this series doesn't mind incest theme, even his mother and sister are open as possiblities.
Character wise is Kiriha.
Otherwise it would be what a plot moment requires.
Kyoka would be an option if she wasnt sidelined.
Other than Kiriha... i only see Suneo as an option.

Dex-chan lover
For real, at this point the author hould jsut put sex already, i mean, you wouldn't have to show more than what you are already showing, and honestly it's time already, but i guess we can all agree that the MC's first time should be with Kiriha tho

Dex-chan lover
image.png

It's nice that she hasn't changed on this aspect.

Users who are viewing this thread