Tsugumomo - Vol. 26 Ch. 129 - Welcome Back, Tsuzura Temple (Lewd edit)

Dex-chan lover
@Bastadon Rather have the job of hymen buster rather than checker lol.

I thought that was a boy with the scissors as the name sounds male. I thought she started doing some stuff with her brother already. Didn't know she was making mimane camo as scissor boy for skin ship

What chapter was Kazuya "learning" from that woman with the name starts with an O. I don't remember that at all and why would you want to drink titty milk. It don't taste anything like milk you buy at the store, its like body temp warm and nasty.

Dex-chan lover
Wait... I thought there wasn't going to be another chapter until late July. What a pleasant surprise.

Group Leader
She's been heavy petting the mirror loli in the form of her brother all this time... that's... uh...

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax
Humans find human milk delicious, if they didn't then babies would avoid it. Your tastebuds and the flavour are evolutionarily designed to match to a baby thinks it is the most delicious thing ever so they drink until they are full.

Fed-Kun's army
If you think about it... kazuya is really OP.
He has 5 Tsugumo.
That just shows you how large his mana pool is.

If he just masters combat, there is no way his mom can stack up against him.
He literally posses 5x the potential, and im sure Shinobu + Kiriha will have some kind of synergy to 2x themselves. The Obi and Sewing Needle have to be complimentary.

Users who are viewing this thread