Tsugumomo - Vol. 26 Ch. 130 - Maddy and Taguri (lewd edit)

Group Leader
It's me that is blind as a bat or what? but i have never see any different with the normal edition and lew edition.

Dex-chan lover
@Whitetear i would assume so... Just when no one's around so they don't see that she has the ability to probably lol

Dex-chan lover
can somebody remind me what happened to kururi? and also crow girl for that matter...

genderbent oldguy was hilarious, but may make pp's around the world confused... lol

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92 killed by Kanaka, currently her physical body is (I think) inside the time sphere in limbo. Kokuyou was last heard recovering from her injuries post Kanaka fight and was never heard off afterwards.

@Wancakes @manolito62

Hamada draws the details on his livestream, then covers them up for publication; the cleaner gets the details from screenshots, and edits them back in for the lewd edit. (There's only some more vague details these days, even on FC2)

Dex-chan lover
Lol, whew lads, this is some "Palpatine built the Death Stars to stop the Yuizhan Vong" type of 3D chess that Madarai was playing... except he sucked at it

@manolito62
It's even less pronounced now (and especially compared to pixiv) because of the laws and/or streaming site censorship, but the difference is there. Honestly, this one should be "normal" to begin with because it doesn't really show anything, but apparently Japanese laws (or their implementations) got even more retarded now.

Dex-chan lover
Ignored the milf on page 22, but made sure to enhance the loli. Extremely based.

holy fucking shit. this makes the reader look like pedos. some of this stuff is so unnessecary and doesnt do anything good for the story

Users who are viewing this thread