Tsugumomo - Vol. 32 Ch. 159 - Resurrection

Dex-chan lover
That was some speed-running strats.

The "barrier" techniques Kazuya learned on this trip will go a long way to help him fight "Kanaka".

But there is one thing I hope to happen... I want the other exorcist to learn those techniques, I know they were already trying to learn the Spiritual Sense Kazuya learned during the book amasogi, but he is a shit teacher so things weren't progressing XD, but I want them to catch up on these tecs, if not... the power dynamics of their organization will become unbalanced and the story could start to feel boring when only the MC evolves (i really like when Sunao and Kotetsu became able to use ascension), I like when the world around the characters grow along them too.

I understand why Kazuya is the one that has to kill "Kanaka", but others could help the process, and after they defeat, a new overall level of power would have been achieved.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is great for what it is, but author’s next manga will be crazy! Not saying this is bad let’s just enjoy this for now and have full blown orgy at end and then have a whole new manga where it’s full shounen
I agree. I do like the fan service but I have become desentisied to see 24/7 their boobs and ass hanging out and doing everything but actual sex. I love Kiriha and the obi abilities, just embarrassing to recommend this as a shonen as it is

Dex-chan lover
That was some speed-running strats.

The "barrier" techniques Kazuya learned on this trip will go a long way to help him fight "Kanaka".

But there is one thing I hope to happen... I want the other exorcist to learn those techniques, I know they were already trying to learn the Spiritual Sense Kazuya learned during the book amasogi, but he is a shit teacher so things weren't progressing XD, but I want them to catch up on these tecs, if not... the power dynamics of their organization will become unbalanced and the story could start to feel boring when only the MC evolves (i really like when Sunao and Kotetsu became able to use ascension), I like when the world around the characters grow along them too.

I understand why Kazuya is the one that has to kill "Kanaka", but others could help the process, and after they defeat, a new overall level of power would have been achieved.
The author already wanted to finish this manga before the "isekai" arc. I doubt after the final confrontation with the mother it will going on. And i think the moment is coming soon.

Group Leader
Man the translations are coming to slow... Is there a place to buy this translated? Like officially like Kobo?
Only the first two volumes were officially translated into English before the English publisher closed down in 2013. There have not been any official English translations of Tsugumomo since then. It's only been two weeks since the official publication of the chapter, so when you factor in translation, proofreading, cleaning and redrawing, and the fact that people are only doing this in their free time as a hobby and not as an actual paying job, it's not that slow, and the quality is good.

Dex-chan lover
The author already wanted to finish this manga before the "isekai" arc. I doubt after the final confrontation with the mother it will going on. And i think the moment is coming soon.
I don't want this to go on after that, I just want that this doesn't pass the idea that all of this world orbits around Kazuya's situation, and the story could very well end without that.

I hate when an author makes the MC story the "be all, end all" of the world, especially when there were already situations that have nothing to do with the MC.

And even when the MC's story is very close to the core aspect of the events, that should not detract from the richness of the world and its characters.

Dex-chan lover
I don't want this to go on after that, I just want that this doesn't pass the idea that all of this world orbits around Kazuya's situation, and the story could very well end without that.

I hate when an author makes the MC story the "be all, end all" of the world, especially when there were already situations that have nothing to do with the MC.

And even when the MC's story is very close to the core aspect of the events, that should not detract from the richness of the world and its characters.
Understandable. But this story is in fact built all around Kazuya. Is about his mother and a curse he created.
Not that i don't want to see anything related to other characters. But i guess showing Kazuya training other exorcists is not gonna be a priority. But certainly would be a good idea to at least level up those that will most likely support him against Kanaka. At the very least he should do it with Sunao.

Users who are viewing this thread