Tsugumomo - Vol. 33 Ch. 166 - Negotiations (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, i cant belive the Bi-weekly was real, IM SO HAPPY : D

Dex-chan lover
Having the government worker's tsukumogami a literal money-eating budget sink is genuinely hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
Hamada-sensei IS committing to the bit, he is presenting a new form of magic, in this case... tattoo magic, one of my favorite types.

Funny enough, I have been playing in my mind with the concept of "magic" that uses money as a catalyst, mostly because I remembered an "old" anime called "C - Money of the Soul and Possibility Control".

It is a very good anime, with good battles, a good magic system, and even an above-average story (could have been much more), unfortunately, most of it got thrown out because the anime got canceled early and its true potential wasn't developed, but for those interested I still recommend.

And it is kinda stupid on my part, but I realize that the Tsugumomo "magic system" is much more deep than you first think.

As tools, much of their abilities are set, but when the master is able to interpret their tsugo's abilities they can bring out powers that are much beyond what you can first see, there are even some tsugos that can do that alone.

During Miurahi's fight against "Taunade", he was "compressing" the spiritual form and "concept" of his house pillars into his arm in a split second to boost his attack power.

Even the fact that Kiriha as cloth tsugumomo can be used so effectively against even weapon tsugus is because of this "interpretation" aspect.

The pure, unadulterated THIRSTNESS that this series has makes me always forget that its fight choreography and composition can easily be put in top 15 battle mangas, at the very LEAST, and personally, I would put it at top 10, and very close to 5.

Dex-chan lover
say goodbye to the art quality!
A bit too much of a doomer mentality there friend.

Hamada-sensei first changed to monthly for a reason, I doubt he thought or accepted going biweekly without consideration.

And I don't even remember any point of the art quality having dropped, quite the contrary it got better.

But one thing that "dropped"... was that the chapters took too long to come out, and didn't feel enough.

My preoccupation isn't the quality dropping and more of Hamada burning himself out, but like I said... I think he and his editor must have thought it out.

Dex-chan lover
Love Megumi's design. Naturally, there's going to be some bullshit hidden power where she pays the god with her body instead of money. Not that I'm complaining.

Dex-chan lover
A bit too much of a doomer mentality there friend.

Hamada-sensei first changed to monthly for a reason, I doubt he thought or accepted going biweekly without consideration.

And I don't even remember any point of the art quality having dropped, quite the contrary it got better.

But one thing that "dropped"... was that the chapters took too long to come out, and didn't feel enough.

My preoccupation isn't the quality dropping and more of Hamada burning himself out, but like I said... I think he and his editor must have thought it out.
Any announcement i missed bout the circulation change??
from this and previous rls->
mon.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Next time on Tsugumomo: a public servant getting sold to a prostitution ring to pay off her debt

Dex-chan lover
Megabuchi's ability may be the most dogshit in the series yet lmao

5 mil debt for dispatching 2 small fries... she could go on infinite debt trying to win againts Kazuya or someone of his caliber and not win

I can't seem to join their discord server because the link is always expired

Power Uploader
I really hope the amazing art quality won't drop because it became biweekly.

OPM went from monthly to biweekly but the art quality drop was so painful

Users who are viewing this thread