Tsugumomo

Tbh, i got a bit bored with this manga. The art is the only thing that carries me to read this

@Touje The plot with his mom vanishing the way it did caused my interest to die. I am now here for the lewd edits.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

If there is one thing you could posibly say to get yourself killed... that was it. GG.

No new chapter in the September Monthly Action, but there are some new Pixiv posts to tide you over.

Next chapter on sale October 24th, TL/TS in following days.

Dex-chan lover
That was an experience. Too much loli-lewding on the whole, and far too much chapter repetition. We don't need two copies of every chapter numbered differently. They're identical or almost identical in every case besides.

Double-page supporter
@The5thSeraph The duplicate chapters are because one is a less-censored version. The scan group is just giving readers the choice of what to read, else there would be complaints how things are too censored/not censored enough, far more than there would complaints about having the ability to choose.

Dex-chan lover
@aramil31 Most of them were identical though. Completely unchanged. Maybe one or two had any changes at all. They all had nipples showing and faint white hazing over the crotch, regardless of whether they were marked as lewd edits or not.

I haven't read it yet, but it seems like this story goes from wholesome rom-com to ntr battle manga based on the covers.

@Levan072

You know what they say about books and covers.

The basic structure is laid out in the very first chapter (even in the first version of the first chapter, here as ch. 0)

Dex-chan lover
I'm tempted to read, because the art is supposedly really good, but man the smut thing is such a turnoff

@ MilkDrinker

Yeah, if the sexy stuff bothers you, then you'll be better off with something else.

The art is top-rate, though.

Users who are viewing this thread