Tsugumomo

I just hope that Kazuya takes his accidental destruction of Kyouka seriously and doesn't just act like it didn't happen. More progression in his character arc is always a plus.

Dex-chan lover
Man even the
opposing party is happy that Madarai lost after his display

Dex-chan lover
Finally, I love when a villain gets exactly what they deserve, nothing more, nothing less.

Contributor
Feel bad for american fans that struggle with the Funimation censored version of the home video release of this great manga.

Hard times for the west anime fans with all this censorship and swj witch hunt flowing around, like the recently Omega Labyrinth Z case and the damage caused of its cancellation to the great publisher PQube (one of the few western publisher with big balls that dare to import these ecchi and rare games).

Dex-chan lover
Forget this. Just another manga/anime with annoying violent tsundere bitch! I fucking hate them. I'm outta here!

This manga is awesome! At first I thought it was going to be another subpar ecchi manga, but fuck was I wrong. The art and story are both great, and there's definitely no lack of fan service, though I feel the manga could stand on its on even without that.

Double-page supporter
Can't stop laughing. Goddamnit after raping the flute now got rape by the cloth

Nothing beats that chapter in which Kazuya
sexually assaulted herself in a dream
, and afterwards experienced PTSD from the whole thing.

Dex-chan lover
@mikegnesium ... he did what!? I don't remember that one o_O
... may you please point me in the right direction? you know for science?

Users who are viewing this thread