Tsugumomo

That would be ch. 55, "Another Dream Encounter". Though the PTSD was more from the first dream episode, ch. 47, "Kirio in Top Form".

A lot happens to Kazuya in his dreams…

And the Lewd Edits are pretty much here and at tsugumo.moe, edited together from screen captures during Hamada's live drawing streams. He draws the scene pretty much fully uncensored, then comes in with digital whiteout for the published version. He's said at times that he'd like to find a way to put the story out in an uncensored edition, but that's almost impossible in Japan at this time.

Thanks for finding that chapter. I didn't remember the number.

but that's almost impossible in Japan at this time.

Actually, why? I do own some seriously lewd tankobons and the publisher, pardon the pun, decensored the fuck out of them.

The censorship-related laws in Japan are simultaneously strict and vague; R18 manga regularly test the limits of what they can get away with by creatively interpreting the restrictions, while some of the retail outlets publishers want to sell through will refuse to carry anything they might get complaints over. I do know of at least one US publisher/licensee that regularly puts out decensored and translated H-magazine chapters, tankoubon, and doujin; I'm not aware of any that do the same in JP, but I haven't exactly been performing a thorough survey.

Part of it is also what's expected and, therefore, allowed in magazines versus tankoubon; a seinen title like Monthly Action has a range of stories it carries, and will be on display in the general area of a store, while a title like Comic Anthurium would be in a curtained-off Adults Only area if it's carried at all. So, Monthly Action gets details airbrushed out, Comic Anthurium can use strips that "obscure" part of the action even if it's not actually blocking out everything that might be of interest.

Contributor
Wrote a review on this, here it is:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/06/24/tsugumomo/

This is a very good series in very many ways, but it contains some things some people may absolutely despise. If you don't have that negative swirl in your heart, this is a must-read for sure. EXCELLENT art, good characters, superb action, fanservice, funny, phenomenal.

Can someone fix chapter 19, it appears to be broken or malfunction.
Also, there are missing extra/omake chapters after chapter 20 and 21, can someone upload them if possible.

Thank you.
P.S: I think chapter 19 report button is broken, can't send the report.

Chapter 19 is fixed.
Don't forget to upload the missing 2 extras/omakes of vol. 4 that take place chapter 20 and 21.

Thank you.

20.1 and 21.1 added. I keep finding things that have slipped through the cracks, either during the move to Mangadex or that just never got into an unofficially official release. These two omake are in the full-volume archive, but the archives of the chapters they were connected to are either in dead links or part of Facepalm's chapters.

It begins. Now Kazuya will combine them all to make some crazy things in a future fight.

Group Leader
I used to love this series, so clever and fresh, it was fantastic. Feels like it died though, I mourn it.

Fed-Kun's army
I bet this manga would be finished already if the author didn't draw a bath scene every damn chapter.

Group Leader
Please don't use volume 22's cover as the image for this series, it contains spoilers for new readers. Leave it as volume 21 for now until 23 is out.

Fed-Kun's army
Any cover of any manga past Vol 2 is spoilers. This is hardly spoilers of any level. Besides, dunno about you, but the cover doesn't stick in my head of I'm reading from chapter 1 to the latest chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Did this manga ever get good again? I dropped around the whole mom thing when the cloth girl disaster happened and they introduced like a million new chars.

Dex-chan lover
i guess the current trend of isekai got to the author... or maybe the publisher want to prolong the series cause i remember the author saying that the ending is near or something last arc...

Users who are viewing this thread