Tsuihou Bokensha no Yarinaoshi ~Yousei-kai de Kitae Naoshite Jibun no Ibasho wo Tsukuru~ - Ch. 9

On page 2, he's not counting the members, he's making the equivalent of "tsk" or otherwise clicking his tongue in annoyance ("チッ", or "ch'").

Dex-chan lover
y'know, unlike with GD, I'm willing to give this guy the benefit of the doubt. He's not a whole group, nor part of one, he has less than 10 uploads in mangadex and they're all chapters from this manga, and he's clearly not a ''proper'' scanlator, so he's prob doing this in his free time/when he remembers to do it, so I don't think he's maliciously holding chapters and prob just forgot about it, plus he didn't make any drama about ''sniping'' whatsoever. Hope he keeps going tho, this translation is easier to understand than the other one. Or better yet, you guys can join up to translate it.

Group Leader
I always found fascinating that when another translator release a new chapter after 5 months, the old translator came back to life some hours later. :ROFLMAO:
If he wants to take it backs over then I all for it. I would love to change my focus to some manga that the KS group abandoned. However, I assume I will have to post the next 7 chapters myself.

Dex-chan lover
If he wants to take it backs over then I all for it. I would love to change my focus to some manga that the KS group abandoned. However, I assume I will have to post the next 7 chapters myself.
prolly had stuff tondo irl as he was by himself, so if you go for the raw chapters it would be greatly appreciated

Dex-chan lover
Nice, basically a new "pick this up pls"

Dex-chan lover
This chapter felt so rushed (opposite to the waiting time for it).
(I'm talking about the plot, not the tl)
Consequences of being in manga format
most of the characters thinking patterns are missing because of the change in media
WN/LN tends to pad out most scenes from descriptor texts but the event itself resolves pretty quickly
also fairies are just plain OP

Dex-chan lover
Anyone who reads the source material, or checked raws of the manga knows if there will be some fight between MC and his old party? Like a confrontation so that all the lying, and spreading falls rumours behind the back of everyone that the other dude did comes to light, and the childhood friend who loved MC and abandoned him to probably fuck the bad guy with the other two gets some regrets? Or do we end up learning if the other two girls also fancied MC but the evil deeds of the other guy "mind broken" them too, and thus will they regret too?
Or at least will the whole town/people who ride the bad rumours about MC, will they finally get an updated version that tells the proper story of 2 dudes 3 girls, 1 dude fucking the 3 girls nearly every single day, forcing the "lone MC" to basically go for prostitution for sake of his own sanity?

Anyone who reads the source material, or checked raws of the manga knows if there will be some fight between MC and his old party? Like a confrontation so that all the lying, and spreading falls rumours behind the back of everyone that the other dude did comes to light, and the childhood friend who loved MC and abandoned him to probably fuck the bad guy with the other two gets some regrets? Or do we end up learning if the other two girls also fancied MC but the evil deeds of the other guy "mind broken" them too, and thus will they regret too?
Or at least will the whole town/people who ride the bad rumours about MC, will they finally get an updated version that tells the proper story of 2 dudes 3 girls, 1 dude fucking the 3 girls nearly every single day, forcing the "lone MC" to basically go for prostitution for sake of his own sanity?
you'll get your answer in the next chapter(don't worry I'm on summer break now, so it should be fast.), also carol played a part in the rumor being what it is.

Dex-chan lover
you'll get your answer in the next chapter(don't worry I'm on summer break now, so it should be fast.), also carol played a part in the rumor being what it is.
Yeah, I know the Cat girl part. I mean MC looks at her like a shit-stain in some earlier chapters. But if its all explained next chapter then my butt-cheeks are clenched in anticipation ;)

Users who are viewing this thread