Tsuihou Bokensha no Yarinaoshi ~Yousei-kai de Kitae Naoshite Jibun no Ibasho wo Tsukuru~ - Ch. 9

Group Leader
you'll get your answer in the next chapter(don't worry I'm on summer break now, so it should be fast.), also carol played a part in the rumor being what it is.
How fast we talking here? Faster than last time or can we expect Chapter 10 within the next two weeks?

How fast we talking here? Faster than last time or can we expect Chapter 10 within the next two weeks?
well I'm on my summer break rn so it shouldn't be later than Sunday that is if nothing happen, already started with ch10 p1(finished, but still need proof read and quality check), so yeah I should be finish by sunday.

Group Leader
well I'm on my summer break rn so it shouldn't be later than Sunday that is if nothing happen, already started with ch10 p1(finished, but still need proof read and quality check), so yeah I should be finish by sunday.
I have a little bit more finished. I can you send you what I have completed so far. Then I can begin work on the Ochikobore Kenshi manga.

I have a little bit more finished. I can you send you what I have completed so far. Then I can begin work on the Ochikobore Kenshi manga.
yes please, and why don't we talk on discord instead for further discussion?(if you have one that is)

Group Leader
yes please, and why don't we talk on discord instead for further discussion?(if you have one that is)
well add me my username is "zachester." the dot is included. I also sent you a private link to a google drive folder that has my work on Chapter 10.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
you'll get your answer in the next chapter(don't worry I'm on summer break now, so it should be fast.), also carol played a part in the rumor being what it is.
Better be a small part, because I'd kill the shit out of anyone that would ruin my life so thoroughly. The fact that she's still around tells me it was either not a huge contribution, or those lobotomies really did a number on MC.

Users who are viewing this thread