Tsuihou Bokensha no Yarinaoshi ~Yousei-kai de Kitae Naoshite Jibun no Ibasho wo Tsukuru~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
I love how everyone apparently just knows this Fred guy and his obsession. "Adventurer talking about hot springs? You must mean Fred", "hey, you guys talking about Fred? I just saw him at the palace, talking to the princess about hot springs. Classic Fred!"
That really is the kind of thing Fred would do.

Dex-chan lover
for those wondering what they are saying on page 28, it's:
グレン
グレンだ!!
出せちくしょう
おまえのせいで

Glenn.
Glenn! | It's Glenn!
Let me out, damn it!
You fucked this up | It's all your fault!

Just bitches barking.
Thanks for that, I was wondering so it was about what I guessed anyway.

Dex-chan lover
p.2 "Expected"
p.13 "It's up to you if you want to transfer"
p.17 Was he counting to three, or from three?

Dex-chan lover
The traitor girls barking is so meaningless they don't even get translated, fitting for scum such as them.

for those wondering what they are saying on page 28, it's:
グレン
グレンだ!!
出せちくしょう
おまえのせいで

Glenn.
Glenn! | It's Glenn!
Let me out, damn it!
You fucked this up | It's all your fault!

Just bitches barking.
Thank you for your help i couldt figure it out by reading but i could understand that was what they were doing, but its a shame isnt it? i couldt see the one that loved him on the panel, so i wondered did she screem too? id love to see him talk down to her with disgust and her realising to late that theres no going back, and that she believing in everything the other dude said and literaly fuck said dude while the guy she loved was there brought her downfall, i really hope to see her suffer more, and not a redeptioon arc

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ah, shitty novel storytelling at it's best. Not taking care of things because "bruh you not even worth it", and of course it becomes a thing again later on. Jeez...

Users who are viewing this thread