Tsuihou Bokensha no Yarinaoshi ~Yousei-kai de Kitae Naoshite Jibun no Ibasho wo Tsukuru~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Group Leader
Sorry if the read is rough. I didn't have time to proof read it like I should have.

Dex-chan lover
On page 27, I think the subject/object are swapped in Glen's bubble on the top left? The girl's saying she's a powerful mage, and on the bottom she talks about getting absorbed in combat + Glen tells her she shouldn't let her emotions dictate too much, so I feel like the top left bubble should probably be "You do have power, if only you could fix that problem about magic manipulation when getting absorbed in battle". Maybe she's saying it to herself though, but the bottom panels make it seem more like they're talking to each other.

Thanks for the chap though, TL looks good otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
TY for TL

By only 15 chapters do you mean that's where the raws are up to? Or did the series get axed?

Group Leader
don’t worry, there’s only one minor mistake and the rest’s all good! tho the chapter (ch 12) got placed between ch9.1 and ch 9
Yeah that is because the volumes were not listed for chapter 9, 10, and 11. as a result they are considered as not yet in a volume which usually means they are the latest in a series.

Group Leader
On page 27, I think the subject/object are swapped in Glen's bubble on the top left? The girl's saying she's a powerful mage, and on the bottom she talks about getting absorbed in combat + Glen tells her she shouldn't let her emotions dictate too much, so I feel like the top left bubble should probably be "You do have power, if only you could fix that problem about magic manipulation when getting absorbed in battle". Maybe she's saying it to herself though, but the bottom panels make it seem more like they're talking to each other.

Thanks for the chap though, TL looks good otherwise.
I thought the same initially as it seemed like it but the speech bubble went over Glen and was not pointed towards him so I assumed the girl was talking.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks fot TLs.

Regarding the manga,I feel nothing from MC. There is no motivation or interest, nothing.

MC was depress, so he do electrotherapy on himself, boom. He is healed and now we got an MC with personality of warm water and he is strong with no drawback but he lost the ability to raise his dick.

I'm especially welcome any manga that doesn't push sexual plots but give me something to be interested in.

We know nothing about the world building except he was raised in an orphanage, there is fairy realm and the capital city which remain nameless 12 chapters in.

Heck, the only interesting chapter was chapter 1 after that you might as well staring at blank pages.

Supporter
Ah demons, the ultimate absolvers of responsibility and accountability. Redemption for Alain in 3...2...1...

Dex-chan lover
Faires, and over powered mc who can basically kill a dragon and a demon, sign me the fuck up

Dex-chan lover
Ah demons, the ultimate absolvers of responsibility and accountability. Redemption for Alain in 3...2...1...
far as i recall
does not actually happen iirc only the healer chick gets something like that and even then you don't see her pretty much at all but one time or so later.I haven't read that novel in awhile tbh so grain of salt

Users who are viewing this thread